Mother of beginner

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Mother of beginner

Postby Lornasa » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:13 am

Hello everyone! I’m new to this forum.
My 8 y.o. son is a paintball beginner, and I want to learn more about it to help him as possible. I’m not sure this is the right forum (but I googled about paintball and find it). I need a bit of advice if someone knows: what is a good face mask for paintball? I don’t trust “fake reviewers” like this one https://wisepick.org/best-paintball-mask/, they lying. Amazon suggestions seem more believable than they.
I want to hear an opinion from the advanced player because I care about my son and don’t want him to hurt seriously.
Thanks in advance!
Lornasa
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Mother of beginner

Postby Norseman » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:15 am

This is an Airsoft forum, not paintball. So we do things a bit different for the sake of realism.

I haven’t played paintball in 20 years but have friends that do.

Dye is arguable the best paintball mask out there. And the I5 is their latest model.

https://shop.dyepaintball.com/collections/dye-i5-goggle

Hope this helps!
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Re: Mother of beginner

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:02 am

Lornasa, for Paintball or Airsoft, my suggestion is to attend a few events in your area, the rental equipment may not be the "Best" or "Coolest" but a great start. Then talk to the players or field owners about gear, that's the best resource.

Norseman is correct DYE is a great option, this mask is also used by some airsoft players, especially for indoors where the engagement get tight.

Kudos to you for supporting your son, :-D
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Return to Introductions and Orientation