Hiatus

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Hiatus

Postby Vulpes » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:13 pm

Hey everyone, not really new just been gone for a few years. Name is Brandon, I used to run the portland airsoft buy/sell/trade page on Facebook, upgrade guns, and occasionally ref for Ricks games. Last time I was on the field it was running after an orange smoke grenade at Rilea! Typically always had a vietnam themed loadout.
Anyway, good to be back and I'll be on the field this spring. Curious to see who and what has changed in 5 years.
I was surprised to see my account was still active from years ago, since I heard about AP getting restarted.
JG m4s, CYMA 1928 custom "Thomas" (yes spelling is correct), G&G cm gbb, JG commando, JG p90, WE usmc m9 gbb (tan), G&G Top Tech T16A3 BB
Vulpes
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Hiatus

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:58 pm

Welcome back ...
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Variable » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:16 pm

Yo.
What's changed? A lot. The player base has changed. The technology is more or less the same with a few tweaks. HPA stuff is the big thing now I guess.
Variable

Team: APST

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:59 am

Yes, playerbase, in a big way ... still trying to get our arms around this :snap:
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Introductions and Orientation