intro

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

intro

Postby DethBuritto » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:34 pm

Used to have an account 10 years ago (played in OP: Solomon's Pass with a group from Sequim,WA if anyone from that lost age is still around ha ha)but lost all that info, got some local guys looking to get into the sport and now im back to airsmithing and remembered how fun this community was. So here I am. If you live in around around Clallam County drop me a line. I think I have 10-15 shooters ready to play!
DethBuritto
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: intro

Postby Sniper02 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Welcome back, hope you find all the info you need and great friends also.
Sniper02
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:14 am

Welcome back.
Clallam County, you are a ways north!
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby DethBuritto » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:27 pm

Your telling me! But we always enjoyed coming down and playing with you guys. I hope to be able to do it again soon!
DethBuritto
Recruit
Recruit

Postby AtlasEvergreen » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:11 pm

Pretty sure there's still a shop out in Bremerton, Kitsap Sports. Somebody there should know if there are still games going on out there, but I haven't heard of anything. Is Pierce County too far for you guys to drive for pickup games? I'm taking my guys to something out in Graham on Sunday. And let me know if you find something, or start something out on your side of the bridge, we'd go to that.
AtlasEvergreen
Grunt
Grunt

Postby DethBuritto » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:54 am

It's been a long time since anyone has played here from the sound of things. It just so happened that some work buddies all bought gear and then mentioned it. Glad to see the die hards of the community haven't changed though! theres always tends to be a drive involved to play ha ha.
DethBuritto
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Introductions and Orientation