US Army BCT Startup Community

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

US Army BCT Startup Community

Postby JEODonnell » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:06 pm

I have been doing some research, actually a lot of research about the Army's BCT and ACT Rules/Regulations/Procedures, etc, and I have come to the conclusion that I am wanting to create and run a simulated and simplified, yet still realistic Army BCT and maybe later if this gets a good foothold in the Milsim Community, create and run a ACT type of program. The reasoning behind this is this, for those people that have yet come of age to join the military but would like to see what their Basic Combat Training (BCT), would look like and get a sense of what he/she would have to go through during their actual training. I am looking for a large amount of volunteers and staff (paid(since I know this big of a Milsim event/community that would possibly require a few days per week or about 2 weeks every month with combined events and people won't want to waste their time and know that they are not getting paid for it.)) Volunteers will not be paid, as the name applies and paid workers/staff will be paid for their time. I do not know how much they will be paid as of this time but I will say with confidence that they will get paid more than minimum wage (currently $7.50). the staff and volunteers that I will need will consist of both people that have current or prior military experience, preferably drill sergeants and people that are highly interested and have knowledge in military knowledge. For more information, please don't hesitate to message me personally or comment below. I will edit this post with more information as I learn more.
JEODonnell
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: US Army BCT Startup Community

Postby Rentax » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:37 am

PM'd
We do what we want
Rentax

Team: SpecDet1

Return to Introductions and Orientation