intro

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

intro

Postby HOSH » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:56 pm

I'm a Noob.. Just started playing airsoft a month or so ago. I bought a Krytac CRB for myself and a Adaptive armament for my son. we have played at the swamp in Lebanon, Oregon once and it was a blast. we are hoping to return there on the 21st of November. there is a local group here of about 24 people that we play with almost every weekend. wish we had got into this sooner... looking forward to learning more from everyone here
HOSH
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: intro

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:42 pm

Hello and welcome!

Everyone was a airsoft noob at one time :lol: My son got me into airsoft back in 2009 and yes we still play together about once a month.

Enjoy it and don't take yourself to seriously, you are running around the woods shooting plastic BB's at other people :-D
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Rentax » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:49 am

Welcome,
HOSH wrote: there is a local group here of about 24 people that we play with almost every weekend.

Where is here and what kind/size of field do you guys play on? indoor/outdoor? backyard? larger property?
We do what we want
Rentax

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Sniper02 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:44 pm

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy playing airsoft and and to see you on the battlefield sometime.
Sniper02
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Introductions and Orientation