Checking in After Ten Years

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Checking in After Ten Years

Postby Snake Doc » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:57 am

Damn, it’s been a while. When I was 15/16 I spent way too much time on this forum. I used to airsoft at ABT back in the day, but after they shut down it was hard to find a casual place to play. It seemed like AP was dying down too, maybe I’m misremembering though.

I went to my favorite bar a few weeks ago around Halloween and the bartender had an airsoft MP5, naturally we got to bullshitting and he told me there’s a new airsoft arena in downtown Vancouver. I can’t remember the name though.

Also, I used to LOVEEEEEE KWA guns. I had a couple of their rifles but I heard they aren’t in business anymore. Is that true? Looking for solid suggestions on AEG’s to get back into it.

Thanks, nice to see y’all again :)
"Oh; they're ready for someone, but they ain't ready for us."
Snake Doc
Soldier
Soldier

Team: STA

Re: Checking in After Ten Years

Postby Sniper02 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:07 am

Welcome back to the forum. Hope you can find a airsoft arena pretty close to you.
Sniper02
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:55 pm

Welcome back. Yes, Facebook has pulled traffic from AP as anyone can have a group or page for airsoft information. I tell myself the serious players like a dedicated Airsoft site, where stuff doesn't get lost. We get a lot of traffic ... lookers, I just wish more people took the time to post.

KWA is still around and while a lot of manufactures has stepped in, KWA still has a lot to offer. I have more replicas than my wife would like but my primary from day one has been a KWA. You find a little info about my recent MK18 build in the custom project blog viewtopic.php?f=18&t=44278

As for the indoor arena in Vancouver WA, that would be Thunder Dome and they are a sponsor of ours. They also have a airsoft store at their location. Unfortunately with COVID and being in WA, they have not had their arena open since March. In the Airsoft News blog we visited their store and looked at a new line of AEG's viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44387

Here are some helpful links

Thunder Dome: https://tknwthunderdome.com/
Their store Thunder Kiss: https://thunderkissnw.com/

Two indoor arenas in Oregon are doing limited play.
Extreme Velocity: https://extreme-velocity.com/
Oregon Airsoft Arena: https://www.oregon-airsoft.com/
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ZEUS » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:25 am

It has been forever since I threw plastic or hosted a game.

Would be a blast to throw a retro battle-royal one more time.. GRID 18 Triple Dog Dare Ya (or something like that ;)
ZEUS
Ranger
Ranger

Postby saddaminator » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:39 am

im in. its been 15 years since i posted on this site, im feeling all nostalgic. its great seeing all the OG callsigns again like Kendodude, ZEUS, catch22, nightshade, is DMiTRI still online?
saddaminator
Specops
Specops

Postby Riddick » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:04 pm

saddaminator wrote:im in. its been 15 years since i posted on this site, im feeling all nostalgic. its great seeing all the OG callsigns again like Kendodude, ZEUS, catch22, nightshade, is DMiTRI still online?

none of those guys participate anymore.
Like us on Facebook: TBA
Check out our events: I'm coming back 2024
Riddick

Return to Introductions and Orientation