Greetings

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Greetings

Postby thecaptnkorea » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:03 pm

Hello,

My name is Michael and I used to be an active user here over 10 years ago when I was in high school. I have fond memories of participating in local events and playing with my friends.

I am rejoining on a new account (old account was stolen) to hopefully sell my AEGs. It's good to be back, even if for a moment, and take a stroll down memory lane. I was very happy to see that airsoft is still alive and well in the PNW. I hope this day finds you well and everyone's staying safe during this time.

Thank you,
TheCaptnKorea
thecaptnkorea
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Greetings

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:33 am

Sorry to hear your selling your AEG's, but glad you came back. Buy-Sell-Trade of replicas can only done in a few places. I hope the selling goes well!

If you want to go down memory lane some more we have been posting AP Throwback Photos exclusively on our Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/airsoftpacific/ The photos are from our albums and taken between 2001 & 2017, you may even find yourself in one of them 8)
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Return to Introductions and Orientation