Raven1 Checking In . . .

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Raven1 Checking In . . .

Postby Raven1 » Mon May 31, 2021 2:23 pm

Hello,

I am Hector, moved here a few years ago from Arizona, been airballing since 98, got started in Japan since I was living there and joined Airsoft Arizona. Moved up here in 2017 and haven't been too involved since getting here as I've been heading back down to AZ to roll with my family (Coyote Tactical) down there. I guess I'm finally ready to explore training, learning and meeting with like minded individuals who share the common interest of airsoft, respect for each other, respect for the environment, realizing we are ambassadors for the MilSim + 2A community and need to conduct ourselves accordingly.

Speaking plainly my goal is to meet and train with a group of well rounded, God 1st, Family 2nd, Country 3rd, Airball, Beer & BBQ, Weight Training, Nutrition and General Joke Slinging good times. No Lie, I Love My Wife, Love my children, I am un-apologetically Christian (Although I'm NOT Preachy or force it on anyone - EVER) and I love my airball (and my other 'Higher' FPS tools) and I don't ever apologize for it. I hope to meet and play ball with a fun group of individuals on the local fields here or nearby Portland areas. I'm in the Lake Oswego / Tualatin area and hope to meet some of you soon and find some local fields near my area. Planning on can knocking off a couple years of rust, shed some of these training scars I'm sporting and get back to manipulating my hard bean slinging stick without looking like I'm fighting off seizures . . .

- Hector
Raven1
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Raven1 Checking In . . .

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:55 am

Welcome to the Pacific Northwest!!

Most of the games posted on the calendar are in Northern Oregon or Southern Washington.

The field and store forum is pretty up to date. viewtopic.php?f=159&t=43893

I suggest you check out Summer Slaughter 11.5 ...its at a field about 35min south of you.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=44496

Its' a fun time and you can meet a lot of local players :D
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Raven1 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:46 pm

Thank You Sir, I'm definitely interested in investigating this field and event!!
Raven1
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Rentax » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:23 pm

Welcome,
Like Crossbow said Specdet1 is hosting Summer Slaughter 11.5.
Summer slaughter is set up as a way to get newer player in the community out, introduce them to airsoft as a whole, and a wide variety of game play styles. We play many different games through out the day(s). Nothing strictly milsim, but it's a great way to meet players in the community. We also get a lot of teams coming out to play and scout players. Combine that with local vendors on site and a large swap meet style environment and it has continued to be a great time.
We usually have 250 - 280 players out, and as we say every year, "this year were hopping to break 300"

We'd love to see out there you...
We do what we want
Rentax

Team: SpecDet1

Return to Introductions and Orientation