First event next weekend.

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

First event next weekend.

Postby London_Bridge92 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:33 pm

Hey all first of all looking forward to meeting people and get back into playing. Just picked up my Hera arms cqr to get back into playing. Looking for friends/teams to play with. I would like to be as active as possible in this community and establish some great friendships. Lmk if you are near Vancouver and looking for more players! I plan on going to summer slaughter and will be solo.
If you run you'll only die tired.
London_Bridge92
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: First event next weekend.

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:14 am

You picked the perfect event to meet a LOT of airsofters! Quite a few players do come solo so I have no doubt you will find some battle buddies.

Airsoft Pacific will be there, make sure to swing by the camp and say hi :shoot2:
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Re: First event next weekend.

Postby maxon77 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:20 am

Hey, I'd love to join but I will probably be out of town... Are you planning to have any other events this summer? I'm in France right now looking to buy apartment in French Riviera and will be back in two weeks. I hope we can meet!
maxon77
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Introductions and Orientation