The Best Chronograph?

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Postby Deleteplz » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:54 pm

The Madbulls always read 20-30 FPS low from what I've seen. I wouldn't trust them that much.

I personally like the Chrony ones, even if you do need good light, it's nothing 2 small pocket flashlights can't handle.
Airsoft Pacific's 2006 Most Improved Player
Deleteplz

Team: N/A

Postby Braddock » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 pm

I like the chrony. never had a problem with them.
Braddock

Postby Nec » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:27 pm

If you do chose to buy The Shooting Chorny chronograph, I advise you to get some type of "shield" for the second sensor as people who are new to these type of chronographs tend to miss and hit the sensor and a high powered gun could easily destroy it too!

I had my dad pick a 1/4 inch thick piece of Teflon from Boeing as you can see in the photo below, I’m sure you could do this with a piece of aluminum or Plexiglass.

The white tubing you see is Spiral wrap, again people seem to always like to miss the sensor and hit the wire. :roll: Spiral wrap is available at your friendly neighborhood hardware store.

As you can see in the picture below it is not glued in it is simply slightly bigger than it needs to be and is held in by the walls of the chorno pushing on it.

as you can see if that piece of Teflon was not there, I would buying a new chronograph!

And what’s the point of buying a Shooting chorny if you can’t fold it? The piece of Teflon is just small enough to lay flat above the 9v battery enabling the chorny to fold.
Image Image
There's a difference between a person who has a screwdriver and a person who knows what they are doing.
Nec
Specops
Specops

Previous

Return to Community General Discussion