Fighting with a only pistol

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Re: Fighting with a only pistol

Postby ParoJo » Wed May 21, 2014 10:57 pm

jermleenats wrote:Along with carrying your gun, it is necessary to get some professional training on how to fight with your gun. I recently took the Fighting Pistol Course at Tactical Response Inc. in Camden, TN. The main point of the course was to improve my mindset and shooting ability. Pictures will be up soon. What follows is my review of the course. If you have any real desire to be prepared for a fight, take this course. The following link is a trailer for the course I took.

Dude, this thread is almost a year old...
ParoJo
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby ClownBaby » Thu May 22, 2014 12:22 am

Pretty annoying, this is the third time this month I've seen that location (123 street) come up with a different name and necro some crap.

Bus, did you see the date before you replied? :D
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Shortbu » Thu May 22, 2014 9:32 am

I didn't notice. Hence "SHORTBUS"
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Jmonday » Thu May 22, 2014 10:03 am

Not really practical playing on an open field. Now, if you had to control an area that was protected by buildings, then you could use a pistol. But an AEG would be best when your out in a open area. I only use pistols when I play CQB, because I feel that a pistol is better than an AEG at a smaller distance. I'm more of a pistol person when it comes airsoft. But being that a pistol is a side-arm, and only used when in a smaller area, or a back-up to get to a bigger weapon, I treat it like my primary, when I load a few 50 round magazines into it.

P.S. Stop posting in this thread! It's over a year old! :roll:
Jmonday
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Previous

Return to Community General Discussion