COMMUNITY WARNING: DO NOT DEAL WITH RYAN RUSELLI

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Re: COMMUNITY WARNING: DO NOT DEAL WITH RYAN RUSELLI

Postby SterlingArcher » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:12 am

NVG Guy wrote:If anyone else has pending litigation against Ryan, I can help you out. We just got a $15,000 judgment against him and his father after he tried to rip us off for close to $140K of gear. All of that "high tech gear" that he had pictures of about March of 2013 was ours. We recovered most of it, minus 2 sets of Adams Industries systems that are currently owned by Mike from "The Kit FOB". That picture of PVS-14's, PVS-7's, PEQ's, etc was the gear he stole.

Even the pictures that say "Mossy" were my pictures that I took, with my phone and sent them to him, in the hope that he was going to get the items back from Mike Slutsky, but he said he will not return the items from Ryan, as he "got a deal".

Avoid Mike Slutsky, and Ryan Ruselli. Ryan is still in High School, but he just turned 18 last month, so he is now an adult, and you can prosecute him as an adult.

Mike Slutsky from "The Kit FOB" is also being prosecuted now, as he is the recipient of stolen goods.

AVOID THESE GUYS....

I see you just made your account today, and this is your only post. Interesting.......

I've known Mike personally for 4 years and done countless business deals with him, this is a load of shit. Nice attempt to tarnish someones reputation bud
SterlingArcher
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby Snowman » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:40 am

Eyyyyyyy NVG Bru, ain't this you or your associate? You know, the recipient of stolen gubmint property?

Pretty sure it is.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Stolen-Military-Equipment-Ends-With-Arrests-59271997.html
top lel
Snowman

Postby Pacman » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:52 pm

Snowman, was this guy also involved with Ryan too? This whole deal is like a big onion with big stinky layers
2010 AP player of the year
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Postby ogrejager » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:18 pm

SterlingArcher wrote:I see you just made your account today, and this is your only post. Interesting.......

Pot, meet kettle. Your account is older, but this is your only post, too....

Oh, and you're 72?

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Heretic » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Ok, so I know exporting basically ANYYTHING out of the States is illegal but I'm curious as to why the big deal of them being packaged for .MIL being an issue?

I ask because I have no idea about the laws, rules and such pertaining to this.

EDIT: Also, where did all the pics and documents that were in this thread go?
Heretic
Specops
Specops

Postby Matt » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Vertigo wrote:EDIT: Also, where did all the pics and documents that were in this thread go?

They were removed because they had personal identifying information about Ryan, who was a minor at the time. They can be re-posted if address and email addresses are blanked out.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Heretic » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Matt wrote:
Vertigo wrote:EDIT: Also, where did all the pics and documents that were in this thread go?

They were removed because they had personal identifying information about Ryan, who was a minor at the time. They can be re-posted if address and email addresses are blanked out.

Ah, keep forgetting that turd was a minor.

Dankie.
Heretic
Specops
Specops

Postby willsoptics » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:59 am

i have dealt with ryan also and he gained my trust then burned the crap out of me . willsoptics.com
willsoptics
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Jester316 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Googling Ryan Ruselli pops this thread up as the first result. So, we will get lots of people with 1 post who may or may not have legitimate claims against him.

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby pdxmark » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:58 pm

Portlander here! I think I might actually be acquainted with this guy through another friend. Will do a little investigation and find out. . . Will report back.
pdxmark
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Pacman » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:08 pm

To what end? It's not a question of where he lives or how to find him. Trying to recover money from a kid who's scam has been found out and is broke is next to impossible even when courts have been involved. All of us affected know who he is so you can not bother wasting you're time. Everytime this thread pops up it acts as a shitty reminder of the whole incident.
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Postby pdxmark » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:27 pm

Pacman wrote:To what end? It's not a question of where he lives or how to find him. Trying to recover money from a kid who's scam has been found out and is broke is next to impossible even when courts have been involved. All of us affected know who he is so you can not bother wasting you're time. Everytime this thread pops up it acts as a shitty reminder of the whole incident.

If you have a court order for payment from the father, if he owns his own home, put a lean on the home so they can't sell the house until fines are payed. This will keep them from selling(if the father owns a home) the home and jumping states to skirt a states civil action court order.
pdxmark
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Pacman » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:31 pm

I have yet to hear of a successful court case against him. My transactions and dealings with him were loose and based on trust so documentation needed is next to impossible to acquire after the fact. So yeah, a lien would be nice but is elusive.
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Previous

Return to Community General Discussion