Lane County general thread

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Re: Lane County general thread

Postby Tankwitch » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:45 am

Darius137 wrote:Are there regular pick up games in the area? I will move to Eugene. And right now I live in The Dalles, so anything is better. ANYTHING.

Plenty of games in the local area. I also echo the sentiment expressed on living in Eugene.

Mark, I request that you show exemplary tact and courtesy in your dealings on AP. I don't want this thread to become another battle ground between us.
I'm a major chairsofter, sorry about that.
Tankwitch
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby Dexter » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:09 am

Control your partner and sure. But then again, you did intentionally leave out my team, so I'm not exactly inclined to help you.

For anyone looking for a slightly larger group than the one linked, here's the same group only with nearly 3x the member count. It got forgotten but since it has come up, I thought I'd throw it out there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AirsoftGaming/
Dexter
Grunt
Grunt

Team: PacDT

Postby Tork » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:37 am

Darius you can come to my pickup games :D I live in Creswell which is better because all the liberals live in Eugene/Springfield. Either way works for me, we don't participate in the Eugene games anymore because of days they host and poor sportsmanship. Aside from those games we have skirms now every other Sunday and currently trying to work some more players to keep us interested till the events start coming.

Edit: Select individuals have poor sportsmanship. Not all but a few. Hit me up whenever; Next week or so we might have some 6 acres of private property to use. Maybe even host something local? :D
ImageTorkMastaFlex
Tork
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tankwitch » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:05 pm

If anyone is still around form the Ronin airsoft shop out in Springfield please let me know who your OEM was for your house BB's. I'd like to use those again.
Tankwitch
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tankwitch » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:12 pm

necro'd thread, sorry bout that.

Summer time is approaching so I plan on updating this thread with local area games in the up coming weeks and months.

I'll post a game right now actually... they got a new field in the works, much larger than some of the postage stamps we play on. I hope to see a good turn out for this event if it goes well and lives up to its promise we should have a nice field.

Basic information:

Sunday, June 14 at 12:30pm - 6:00pm.

We are holding a trial game at a 55 acre field(40+ acres playable). The terrain consists of woods, open areas, roads, trails and a marsh. We would like as many people as possible to get input on where to put cover, small buildings, etc. There will be 2 set meeting places/times. The first location is for people who need a ride and it will be at Albertsons in Thurston. People who meet at Albertsons need to leave there at 10:45am. The second location is at the Vida community market, 45602 McKenzie Hwy, Vida, OR 97488 and we will be leaving there at 11:15am to head to the field. We will arrive at the field at noon and will walk around so everyone can see the layout. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE.

Full information on the facebook event page located here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1567993476758811/
Tankwitch
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Community General Discussion