Inactivity

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Inactivity

Postby Vega » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Hey everyone! I haven't been on in over a year and im just checking out airsoft again. Does anyone still play? I checked a few events and it seemed like the community was fairly inactive.
If i pat you on the back, you would list it on your resume. http://forgottensons.webs.com/
Vega
Soldier
Soldier

Team: [FS]

Re: Inactivity

Postby Shortbu » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:06 pm

There were three games last weekend, two the weekend before, one next weekend,and several coming up. Not sure where you're looking but it's been very active lately. Lots of games, and new fields. Look forward to seeing you out there.
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Junto » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Not as much forum buzz, but everyone's playing. I was at Silverton last Saturday, but could have also been at Splat Action or Action Acres. There's just finally more than one place at a time holding events, which is pretty cool, honestly.

And welcome back! Haven't seen you since like... 2 Santa's Wars ago!
Junto

Team: DRAT

Postby Vega » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Yeah I could have been wrong since I just very quickly scanned. I wont be able to come out for awhile since all I have is a pistol. And during school I wont have time since I do two sports. Maybe during the summer ill start attending like I used to unto.
If i pat you on the back, you would list it on your resume. http://forgottensons.webs.com/
Vega
Soldier
Soldier

Team: [FS]

Return to Community General Discussion