Can we get a game together Oregon vs Washington?

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Can we get a game together Oregon vs Washington?

Postby Cyclops » Thu May 01, 2014 11:43 am

Our team has been talking about how cool it would be to have a big game Oregon vs Washington once a year or something. Has anyone tried this yet? One year they come down here and next year we play up there and so on. Is this something everyone can pitch in to help get going? Just thought I would throw the thought out and see if there is something we could do to make a big super type game or something. Whats your guys thoughts or comments about this? If it goes well then bring other states into the picture as well....... If so I would LOVE to be apart of this and help out in any way I can.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Re: Can we get a game together Oregon vs Washington?

Postby ClownBaby » Thu May 01, 2014 12:16 pm

Idk how it would be for airsoft, but when I played paintball they had that. Washington got slaughtered so bad every year they stopped coming.

HEY WASHINGTON, FEEL LIKE DYING SOME MORE!?! ;)
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Re: Can we get a game together Oregon vs Washington?

Postby Nodachi » Thu May 01, 2014 12:51 pm

ClownBaby wrote:Idk how it would be for airsoft, but when I played paintball they had that. Washington got slaughtered so bad every year they stopped coming.

I'm sure this would be the case with airsoft too, especially as almost every team in Washington state won't play on the same side as almost any other team. So it would really be a turkey shoot for Oregon.
Nodachi
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Return to Community General Discussion