22ND S.A.S REGIMENT, MEN WANTED!

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

22ND S.A.S REGIMENT, MEN WANTED!

Postby Agent orange. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:22 am

The 22nd regiment is accepting members for its team. if you want to join just send me a private message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

gear needed to join.

any type of water proof high top boots.

You HAVE to have eye protection, goggles or "safety glasses" work as long as there the type that meet the ANSI Z87.1 standards.

Olive, woodland, or tan pattern/color plate carrier or a tactical vest of some sort. I f you don't have a vest of some sort, then we will work something out.

Any type of camo hat, helmet, bonnie, or any color beret. Note you don't have to have any of these hats, but they are suggested.

You may have any type of camo except desert. if you don't have some sort of woodland pattern, then civilian clothes and a tan uniform will be ok.

need a working radio with working headset.

and have a hydration carrier or canteen.

never say or shout words of hate to a team member or other player unless no one else can hear and that your just joking around.

never get in any physical contact with any team member or player. unless its self defense, otherwise I would look into it.

be respectful of anyone and everyone.

call your hits!

and above all, have fun, play clean and fare, and never surrender.

bring any and all concerns straight to me.

now that that's taken care of, the 22nd regiment is looking for people who are not in a team but want to be, people that want to have fun but be a professional team at the same time. "S.A.S" means "special air service," for those of you who don't know. We are also based out of Troutdale, Gresham, Boring, Tigard, and Portland. If you are interested please send a messege to me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Last edited by Agent orange. on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:44 am, edited 13 times in total.
A error does not become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it.

Orlando a Battista.
Agent orange.
Grunt
Grunt

Team: 79th

Re: L.R.A.D.A. airsoft team

Postby Nark » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:01 pm

Pvt. Satterlee wrote:Long range detachment alpha is accepting members for its team. if you want to join just go to the last page of the player profiles and look for Pvt. Satterlee and messege me and ill get back to you with more info.

Any info about your team? Camo choice? If you're choosing a specific group to emulate? AEG choices? Some more info would be nice! Good luck with the team though
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Agent orange. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:46 pm

The team doesn't have any one right now, but if you would like to join I will gladly let you in, also the the page got updated, so it shows you what you need etc.

Orlando a Battista.
Agent orange.
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Nark » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:51 pm

I'm ok, I'm kinda in and out of airsoft at the moment, I was just trying to help you fill out your thread before the trolls set in. Don't want another Raga on our hands.
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Agent orange. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Alright, thanks for the help, I wasn't able to finish when I firs posted it because I had some pressing matters to attend to. thanks again.

Orlando a Battista.
Agent orange.
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ClownBaby » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:46 pm

You will want to add where you are based out of.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Dexter » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Soooo basically a VN era "commando" kit...

also
"need a working radio with working headset for maximum stealth."

I cracked up a little.

Why 8" boots? That's old school as f*ck especially for this apparent attempt at "operator" status. Waterproof boots also suffer from the fact that once water's in it's not coming out anytime soon. And comfort...

IDK about some guys here but I know you wearing an actual green beret (as in one Green Berets wear) wouldn't sit too well with me. Maybe a boonie cap instead?

I am assuming when you say "woodland" you mean M81 and not MARPAT temperate...

Would you not accept someone who had M81 Crye cut uniforms since they're not a "jacket"?

I feel like you should not try to jump straight in to the airsoft team business as a "milsim team". Or if you must, learn a bit more about what things are called and proper terms for stuff (jacket=blouse), as well as just basic tactics. Also figure out what your team truly needs to be a team then slowly stack requirements as previous ones are met. (My team started with the only reqs being MultiCam and a US Mil weapon system). This post doesn't strike me as someone who's going to be very "milsim" or have a team that will be as such, just because of the lack of complete information and the lack of punctuation.

"Maximum stealth" took away any serious-ness I felt as well.

Also what is "Long Range" about your team? Do all weapons need to achieve a certain effective range? Are you all bolt/semi only DMR users?

That's my input/advice. I am sure there are more people here with far more experience who could add to this.

inb4 certain people here start trying to "troll" me now.
Deadhorse/10
Dexter
Grunt
Grunt

Team: PacDT

Postby Agent orange. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Ok I'm new to this, the name L.R.A.D.A was the best I could come up with, its better than seal team clown or something. And the stuff I listed is easy to get and not to expensive, I am looking for any rag tag person who wants to be in a team, if we are getting slaughtered out in the field, then we need more practice. And no this team is not just long range weapons. My punctuation and spelling I know is not the best, but as long as everyone can understand what I am saying it doesn't matter. The reason why I chose water proof boots is because its Oregon, it rains a lot, And I don't want people going out there with non water proof boots and getting there feet soaked. But what you say about a green beret makes sense, I didn't think of that before. So I will take your advice and change it to boonie.
And the team is based out of Gresham right now. I will take people out of, Gresham, Troutdale, Boring, and Portland.
I'm sorry if I'm a little bit "old school" but that stuff worked, and it was cool.

Orlando a Battista.
Agent orange.
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Catch22 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Don't worry aboot some of the criticism, airsofts is full of jaded mofos. Do what you want, and have fun.

My only suggestions is drop the Pvt. We aren't real military, and faux rank doesn't mean any thing.
Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Dexter » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:53 am

Pvt. Satterlee wrote: My punctuation and spelling I know is not the best, but as long as everyone can understand what I am saying it doesn't matter.

Good luck with that...

Everything else, up to you, sounds good. Wish you the best.
Dexter
Grunt
Grunt

Team: PacDT

Postby ClownBaby » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Your fourteen, use whatever name you want, wear whatever gear you want. Have fun with it for craps sake!

Seal Team Clown or Something, I like it! Also Maximum Stealth is super LOL

I think you should find people from your area and just play, work out the kinks, then worry about a team look.

I'm basically in Gresham, if you have a SAFE place to play, let me know I'll come thru and shoot you guys up.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.] » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Agent orange. wrote:Ok I'm new to this, the name L.R.A.D.A was the best I could come up with, its better than seal team clown or something. And the stuff I listed is easy to get and not to expensive, I am looking for any rag tag person who wants to be in a team, if we are getting slaughtered out in the field, then we need more practice. And no this team is not just long range weapons. My punctuation and spelling I know is not the best, but as long as everyone can understand what I am saying it doesn't matter. The reason why I chose water proof boots is because its Oregon, it rains a lot, And I don't want people going out there with non water proof boots and getting there feet soaked. But what you say about a green beret makes sense, I didn't think of that before. So I will take your advice and change it to boonie.
And the team is based out of Gresham right now. I will take people out of, Gresham, Troutdale, Boring, and Portland.
I'm sorry if I'm a little bit "old school" but that stuff worked, and it was cool.

Dude, Good job on actually putting some work into gathering friends to play on a team. The great thing about having your own team is that you can do what ever you want. This is airsoft, have fun and enjoy it, The rest is just BS. I look forward to seeing you and your team on the field.
Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.]
Soldier
Soldier

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby Agent orange. » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:51 am

Thank you, I know your guys reputation for being one of the best teams out there, so hearing that from one of you guys is really cool. And I have found that out, about most of this being bs, some people want to make it into a challenge, others want it to be fun, and then there are the "call of duty" type of players who just want to make everything a living hell for everybody. I am hoping to have my team to want a challenge but make it fun as well.

Orlando a Battista.
Agent orange.
Grunt
Grunt

Re: 22ND S.A.S REGIMENT, MEN WANTED!

Postby Agent orange. » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Hey everyone, if you are wondering why there is talk about a team called "L.R.A.D.A." that's because that used to be the name for the team. I decided to change it because why not?
Well, thought I would let you guys know so you weren't totally confused.

Yours truly. Agent orange.

Orlando a Battista.
Agent orange.
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Pacman » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Catch22 wrote:Don't worry aboot some of the criticism, airsofts is full of jaded mofos. Do what you want, and have fun.

My only suggestions is drop the Pvt. We aren't real military, and faux rank doesn't mean any thing.
How come I get called "Captain Obvious"?
2010 AP player of the year
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Next

Return to Community General Discussion