Dream Field

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Re: Dream Field

Postby FishSlapRepublic » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:19 am

I have always wanted to do an event in a shopping mall. They have had them but usually abandoned one's that as torn down soon after. Also some of the artillery bunkers on the coast look fun.
One mag one kill.
FishSlapRepublic
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Bootknockn » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Enchanted forest. Pass it on the way up from Eugene to most of the events and I get lost in the thought of it
Team Rogue
Bootknockn
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Frin » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:51 pm

Man the forts on the coast have always pulled my attention. I feel like it would be totally awesome to play at fort stevens. there are so many opportunities for awesome games and game modes, anything from milsim to straight out deathmatch
Those who say it can't be done are just getting in the way of the people who are doing it.
Frin
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Nark » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:21 am

Cyclops wrote:A neighborhood. Mix of 1 and 2 story buildings. Say 40 to 50 houses. Abandoned cars and trucks. That way you still need to clear buildings, snipe from a 2 story house and working on movements thru the streets.

Hashima Island. Incidentally it was the island from Skyfall.

ogrejager wrote:
NakedOcelot wrote:My dream field is a beach. Beach Landings are cool as hell.

I have a 16' Jon boat. I could carry 3-4 guys with gear. We could put another 6 guys on the beach and you and 3 guys could try and storm it. It'd be a simulation of the first wave of most beach assaults. Hell, if you want bring 30 of your friends. I'll ferry them 3 at a time to the beach.

LOL.

My money is on the defense.

Airsoft beach assaults. Really?

We can re-enact Normandy beach guys! :P In truth though I would hate a beach game. Running on the beach in boots is awful.
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Nocte » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm

Jester316 wrote:That would be CQC7, and she was only wearing eyepro.

...and a bikini
...and a tampon
ImageImage
Nocte

Team: APST

Postby Steve » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:18 pm

Nocte wrote:
Jester316 wrote:That would be CQC7, and she was only wearing eyepro.

...and a bikini
...and a tampon

Edit: never mind
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Steve

Postby ClownBaby » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:01 pm

ogre said his dream job was security at the strip club?
Nocte's comment about the tampon reminded me how many times I've seen a dancer backstage, burning off the string so you guys will still tip.

Sad, but still funny.

Nark, that island looks cool as puck, you shoulda come to Red Storm in the O.C., it was amazing.

The Penitentiary of New Mexico game coming up looks pretty awesome, and super scary!
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Nark » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:15 pm

ClownBaby wrote:ogre said his dream job was security at the strip club?
Nocte's comment about the tampon reminded me how many times I've seen a dancer backstage, burning off the string so you guys will still tip.

Sad, but still funny.

Nark, that island looks cool as puck, you shoulda come to Red Storm in the O.C., it was amazing.

The Penitentiary of New Mexico game coming up looks pretty awesome, and super scary!

I've thought/dreamt about playing at a urban field that big and various lots of times. I see some of the play fields in the UK and Europe and I'm so jealous that they have lots of ruined buildings and structures and sometimes even small towns to play in and the most of that is from wars and shit and while that's bad it gives it amazing variety. I would be psyched to play at a field where I can go from forest to neighborhood or industrial plant (Like in this Trailer). Lion Claws just had an OP by me in OR last year where they played at an old paper mill on the Clackamas River like 15 minutes from my house and I didn't go cause I didn't know :( saddest day of my life. Unfortunately life has me by the balls right now and I only get a little time to myself and I skateboard a lot so airsofting isn't :'( in a perfect world my friends, I'm trying to get the gumption up to go to OAA sometime soon and just enjoy an afternoon of it and then start trying to do events but we'll see how it goes.
Last edited by Nark on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby wolverineknight » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:06 pm

I'd have to say down town Manhattan in a ww3 scenario NATO vs north Korea and Russia
wolverineknight
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Matt » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Matt

Team: APST

Postby NakedOcelot » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:08 pm

ogrejager wrote:
NakedOcelot wrote:My dream field is a beach. Beach Landings are cool as hell.

I have a 16' Jon boat. I could carry 3-4 guys with gear. We could put another 6 guys on the beach and you and 3 guys could try and storm it. It'd be a simulation of the first wave of most beach assaults. Hell, if you want bring 30 of your friends. I'll ferry them 3 at a time to the beach.

LOL.

My money is on the defense.

Airsoft beach assaults. Really?

We can re-enact Normandy beach guys! :P In truth though I would hate a beach game. Running on the beach in boots is awful.[/quote]

I can have dreams... :cry:
NakedOcelot
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Community General Discussion