Senate bill S213 Look alike weapons safety act.

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Re: Senate bill S213 Look alike weapons safety act.

Postby ClownBaby » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:02 am

Uh....? Oh boy.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Agent orange. » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:44 am

Very interesting picture.
Last edited by Agent orange. on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
A error does not become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it.

Orlando a Battista.
Agent orange.
Grunt
Grunt

Team: 79th

Postby Northside Airsoft » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:21 am

ARE U RETARTED? How do you not understand what the propaganda picture is trying to say? It's not saying kill the Jews, it saying that Alicia Reece, the person who proposed s213, is "hitler". It supports the cause and mudslings her.
Northside Airsoft
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby Jewish Ninja » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:24 am

Northside Airsoft wrote:ARE U RETARTED? How do you not understand what the propaganda picture is trying to say? It's not saying kill the Jews, it saying that Alicia Reece, the person who proposed s213, is "hitler". It supports the cause and mudslings her.

That doesn't make any sense. Comparing BB wars to the upsidedown up stuff that Hitler did is pretty messed up. If this was about real guns (which Hitler did take away), then it would be different. But fake guns...
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Northside Airsoft » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:29 am

Actually I see why you didnt get it, your a homeschooled little 15 year old boy!!!! Maybe your mommy should teach you about politics and propaganda next.
Northside Airsoft
Recruit
Recruit

Postby McNair » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:54 am

Who the shazaam is this dude?

What is "retarted"? Is that how a retard spelled retarded?
McNair

Postby Payback » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:32 am

Okay, lets compare your mental handicap to the rest of us.

1. S213 was introduced to the UNITED STATES senate by California Senator Barbara Boxer.
2. Alicia Reece is an Ohio state Representative and has nothing to do with S213 which is a federal bill.
3. Alicia Reece introduced an Ohio house bill 681 that is similar to the Federal bill, but includes paintball guns.
4. None of these bills actually ban airsoft guns. They just force bright coloration of them.
5. What nazi's and Hitler did have no reference to these bills at all. Mainly because we get to vote people who decide them,
we get to have a voice to those deciding the laws also.
6. The only "Jew" that i know of that has anything to do with this is Jewish Ninja. And he can be revived with a heal rag after he's dead. (it's airsoft)

7. You fail at all attempts of proving your smarter than anyone.

So, I easily proved your an idiot with my 7 points above. Next time, don't retard so hard.
AKA: rbm33

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty
Payback
Ranger
Ranger

Team: A.S.T.D.

Postby Payback » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:35 am

Oh, and aside from two people on this post, all of our ages are listed. So claiming that someone is stupid because they are a home schooled 15 year old proves that your public schooled 27 year old a$$ can't read.
AKA: rbm33

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty
Payback
Ranger
Ranger

Team: A.S.T.D.

Postby ogrejager » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:00 pm

Payback wrote:Oh, and aside from two people on this post, all of our ages are listed. So claiming that someone is stupid because they are a home schooled 15 year old proves that your public schooled 27 year old a$$ can't read.

LOL

Oh, and for the record, I'm a 45 year old, non-homeschooled "kid" who plays airsoft and TEACHES AT A COLLEGE and I didn't understand the relevance of your picture AND found it offensive to both Jews AND African-Americans even after I googled who the shazaam the person was.

Way to go, new dude. Welcome to AP?

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Postby Jewish Ninja » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:58 pm

Not so obvious troll is not so obvious?

I can only hope that's what's going on here.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Postby Steve » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Fear- and hate-mongering is what the proponents of measures like this use to drum up support for their stupidity. Retaliating in kind stoops to their level and provides examples of how horrible their opponents are and drums up support from the moderate masses who generally only start to care when there is excitement.

The better tack is to provide rational examples of how this is unlikely to resolve the issue at hand, and provide alternative solutions if necessary (such as enforcing existing statutes at the local or state level).
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Steve

Postby Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.] » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Northside Airsoft wrote:ARE U RETARTED? How do you not understand what the propaganda picture is trying to say? It's not saying kill the Jews, it saying that Alicia Reece, the person who proposed s213, is "hitler". It supports the cause and mudslings her.

Oh were is the admins ban hammer when we need it. This guy went full retard :banghead:
Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.]
Soldier
Soldier

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby ClownBaby » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:27 am

Don't you dare ban this guy, or lock this thread, it's freaking hilarious.

Please dude, say some more dumb shit so I can get a turn to slam you with some fresh material.
"Things I'm looking forward to in 2015" It's this guy! Hahaha!!I

I didn't see what Orange wrote, but whatever it was, I'm willing to bet it didn't garner your reaction. So here's mine.
You're 27, talking shit to a 15yr old. That pretty much makes me sure, that YOU, are a total piece of shit, (my opinion, lol) and that you're lucky I don't come through the interwebs, and cut yo pretty little face like I'm Freddy Krueger.

Welcome to AP! :badgrin:
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Previous

Return to Community General Discussion