Washington Airsoft Fields

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Washington Airsoft Fields

Postby Chowdberg » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:19 pm

Hey guys.

Just a quick question. I'm definitely unfamiliar what Washington has to offer in terms of occasional Airsoft games and skirmishes. I'm quite familiar with the MilSim West games that take place in varied locations here on the West Coast, so, I've got that down at least. But anything you guys feel like mentioning for fields, skirms, and the sort, please do bring it to my attention.

Thanks!
I'd tell you to be careful. It's not the Tank you need to fear.
It's Slumberman

Chowdberg
Grunt
Grunt

Team: RR KBAB

Re: Washington Airsoft Fields

Postby Fastringgy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:29 am

I want to ask about this increase.
Fastringgy
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby Eric111k » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Check out Meetup. There are several field that post events on there. The is Master Blaster TAC(The Airsoft Center)
Eric111k
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby ClownBaby » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Hey Chow, of course you know about Tac-Tac, I know that's not what they call it anymore but too bad, I like saying Tac-Tac.

I have fam in Spokane, so I've done some snooping.

There's a pretty cool looking field named Nighthawk Paintball. Big, open, mostly flat, cool points for their "crashed" helo, which is really a utv or something. While stationary, it appears crashed, with a broken tail, and rotors. When they wanna move it, they pull on steel cables, and everything locks back up into position, for "flight" really cool. They have vids on YouTube.

In downtown Spokane at the mall there's a kinda small, rinky-dink kinda indoor place in an old mattress store. Meh.

But the one I think you'd like the best, is this old, abandoned, 4H farm/workcamp that used to be ran by the state. Supposedly that's why it sits in disrepair, and not bought up by some developer scum. Games we're being organized through SA Spokane Airsoft. com

All of this info is about a year old. I'll be going up there soon, so I'll reevaluate the situation soon, and get back to you. There's video of all those places on the the YouTube.

Their also was talk about turning the atlas missile silo at Fairchild AFB in an airsoft place, but I doubt that would happen on that active of a base. I'll be going there soon, I'll ask.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby T-Time » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:49 pm

There is king country airsoft. They play every sunday. I think
it's free. There is also rogue operation airsoft thats opening up in
the summer.
If you go to Airsplat.com there should be a catagory on there to look at airsoft
fields and arenas in differant states.
I hope this helps!
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
George S. Patton
T-Time
Grunt
Grunt

Team: Airsoft

Return to Community General Discussion