Remember when.....

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Remember when.....

Postby Norseman » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:00 am

This thread is for your past memories of PNW Airsoft OPs no matter if you play any more or not. Maybe we can draw some old crusty guys out like me to post.

Also it’s better if your story is also remembered by others here. Not so much if just you and your brother were skirmishing on the back 40.

I have many but I’ll start off.

The Spokane Devil Dogs actually had gone and looked at this field. We passed on it because there were real dangers of falling into a massive silo. Sharp metal edges and we didn’t really know how the place was gonna flow, or how it would be setup to flow. It’s a underground military installation. They don’t build these things to be attacked easily. AP picked it up and ran a OP out there. Actually if memory serves....wasn’t it Steve with Terror Management? Anyhow this was about ten years ago outside Ritzville Wa.

SDD decided to attend because it’s a freakin missile silo! Well....I should have made sure we were on the defending team aka the terrorists. Well we were a USMC impression team....back in the day when that sort of thing mattered. So we were slated to be one of the first groups in. It was a slaughter lol. The amount of bbs coming down those long hallways was murderous. I bashed my elbow on something sharp and was gushing blood and Scotty our SERE instructor team member patched me up as I growled at him. Anyhow I think the terrorists could have held that silo for a 1000 years! Lol.

Here is the vid produced by Matt. I’m the “old guy that kicked a$$” at the end. I wanted to say something smart on camera unfortunately it took me too long to think of something to say. I was tired, beaten and bleeding......

I also remember Chris Martin’s Team Cerberus going with us from Spokane. Great guys!

https://youtu.be/OhEn_e7lupU
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Return to Community General Discussion