looking for a Team

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

looking for a Team

Postby Big papa » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:01 pm

Im looking for a good airsoft team of individuals that play both mil-sim and pickup games! Due to the amount of teams in the data base and almost all of them (from what ive seen) aren't active, I have decided to make a forum post seeing if any team is looking for another member to join their ranks! I live in Tigard, OR but am able to travel long distances for LARGE games.
Big papa
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: looking for a Team

Postby Cyclops » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:28 pm

I highly suggest going to a few games and looking for crowds of players and seeing what team they play for. See if it is the type of guys you would want to hang with and letting them know your looking to join a team. Try it out and see what you like. The most active teams that I see is of course FOAD and then there is Specdet1, Phantom Fury and FAST. Those are just to name a few of them out there and of course there are a lot more of the smaller type of teams as well.
The Swamp has a game coming up later this month as well with Rilea. These two places will give you a better idea of where to start looking. Hope this helps.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Re: looking for a Team

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:16 pm

-
Good advise, always start with hitting a few events. This is a great way to meet a lot of good people.

Depends on your definition of a Team. We have a lot of 2-3 player teams in the local area, solid good players. There are only a few larger active teams that I know of.

Don't be to too quick to join a team ... most are willing to have a tag-a-long for a few event to make sure all the personalities mesh.

Hope to see you out there ....
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Return to Community General Discussion