Donation Program for the airsoft community

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Donation Program for the airsoft community

Postby Cyclops » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:56 pm

This is our third year in our Airsoft Donation program. This program was started by Cyclops in hopes of getting the airsoft community to pitch in and help our future players in airsoft. We gather anything airsoft related. It could be pouches, inner or outer barrel, chest rigs, uniforms, dead rags or even broken gear boxes. Yes I said broken gear boxes. This could be a chance for a new comer wanting to know how a gear box works and see how it might be fix.
By doing this “WE” (Airsoft community) will help new comers into this great sport! Showing that we help one another and willing to help those in need. This is the first step in showing we play with honor and show each other respect. These two things alone will help the sport grow and everyone having fun!
So let’s work together and pitch in and make this yet another great year for the new players! If your having trouble selling or trading an item PLEASE think of this program. We will be at various events and in some cases I might be able to meet you somewhere to pick up your items. The plan is handing these out in the 2018 Summer Slaughter game in July. If you have ANY questions please don’t hesitate and msg me on AirsoftPacific.com or feel free to text me at 503-508-6546 (Rick aka Cyclops Team captain of FOAD).
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Re: Donation Program for the airsoft community

Postby Cyclops » Fri May 04, 2018 10:25 am

Bump....
So far we have received 2 guns (not working at the moment), gun bag and other bags and a lot of pouches. Still looking for more stuff. If you have anything please hit us up.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Re: Donation Program for the airsoft community

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Fri May 04, 2018 8:02 pm

This is a great program that FOAD has continued to keep going!!!
I know you have airsoft stuff in your closet that could benefit a new player 8)

:shoot2: :shoot:
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Return to Community General Discussion