Question for Site Admins

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Question for Site Admins

Postby blackblade » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:45 am

I wanted to get some information from AP admins about posting a large event in my home province of Alberta, just so i can make sure im not breaking any rules or stepping on toes.
blackblade
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Question for Site Admins

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:35 pm

-
Welcome to AP, its exciting to see some of our expanded base coming back :D I know its Airsoft "Pacific" but in years past we have had quite the following from all over.

If your comfortable asking here ... please do so. I'm sure others may benefit from the questions/answers. If you prefer to keep it private, PM through AP me or send a email to info@airsoftpacific.com 8)
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby blackblade » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:30 pm

i am assistant in operation genesis happening in September, and the previous group trying to set it up took to long to even decide if its semi or fully. i would be posting the add and information in the even and calendar. as i would be the one posting it i would be handeling all Q&A for people wanting info. i would love for people to come out. i would of course link all info on cross border info, and details when i did my trip on what Canada requires to bring airsoft guns across.
blackblade
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:44 pm

Yes I remember you now, you were coming to Oregon to play a few games.

Feel free to post your event in the Pacific NW Events / Games viewforum.php?f=10 If someone has an issue they can take it up with boss. If an admin sees an issue or infraction, we will let you know.

Make sure to link your event to the calendar so it show up there. If you have any problems, ask! We are all about promoting the sport :D
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Grounded » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:12 pm

woohooo AP GROWS!
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Community General Discussion