ThunderKiss NW opening their own indoor range?

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

ThunderKiss NW opening their own indoor range?

Postby Koivu » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:47 pm

ThunderKiss announced on Facebook and Instagram that apparently they're going to be opening an indoor arena around October. They say its going to be about 5 minutes from I5, right off SR14, and about 10 minutes from I205. Their goal is to recreate an outdoor field but indoors. So they hope to have a hospital, bank, jail, houses, etc. That would need to be a massive arena, probably 50k+ sqft.

Anyhow, I think it'll be great. It'd be nice to have a large indoor field in the area. OAA and Extreme Velocity seem lacking in size.
Koivu
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: ThunderKiss NW opening their own indoor range?

Postby CarlitoCafe » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:13 pm

We don't hope to have these things, We do have them already built. The facility is a little over 25K sq ft. Best of all is it will have the same customer service that you have come to find with our retail location along with the best local prices on equipment.
CarlitoCafe
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: ThunderKiss NW opening their own indoor range?

Postby Grounded » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:02 pm

2 new fields in the same year! This is epic for the area! I really hope they do extremely well. With the great reputation from the staff I am hoping that their customer base continue to show loyalty and support this new venture.
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Community General Discussion