Central Oregon Airsoft Contact???

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Central Oregon Airsoft Contact???

Postby RMG » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:08 am

Hi Folks. First post here.

Just outfitted my 15yr old Grandson with a Krytac Warsport LVOA-S and gear. Trying to find Airsoft contacts in Central Oregon (Redmond, Bend, La Pine) without any luck.

Anyone on this board know whether there is any active games being played in Central Oregon? Any contact info.?

Thanks much for a reply.
RMG
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Central Oregon Airsoft Contact???

Postby maxon77 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:22 am

Hi RMG, I'm looking for the same as you do. Could you please inform me if you manage to find any active games? I and my nephew are just beginners and I've only played once at some park near our property in Spain. It would be great to team up with your grandson as my nephew is also 15 years old.
maxon77
Recruit
Recruit

Postby RMG » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:05 am

"Spain"???

My wife is digging up some info. with Central Oregon locals on Facebook (I don't do Facebook). When I get a solid contact and info. for CO I'll gladly share it with you.

Seems there is some active players in the area and talk of a new field for 2021???
RMG
Recruit
Recruit

Postby RMG » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:23 am

Over 1000-views and not a single comment from a Central Oregon airsoft enthusiast???

Maybe there are not many folks into airsoft in the Central Oregon area???

If no one on here is from CO..., any suggestions on someone I could contact in Oregon that might know something about the status of Airsoft in Central Oregon?

Thanks.
RMG
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Rentax » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:03 pm

I'd be shocked if it actually had 1000 views, I think this site has a few "bots" that read every post, not for post count, but because people seem to use AP as a site for testing their Bots AI, and although the mods try and do a good job at removing the posts we don't actually have the power to remove the user...
ANYWAY, back on topic. I know there used to be a small contingency of players out in the bend area, and within the last few years was an outdoor group, and I believe for a short while an indoor arena around the bend area. I believe they were all run by the same company/group. I believe I heard the arena closed down because of cash flow issues (It costs a lot to operate an area) but they were for a while still putting on outdoor games.
let me do some checking and see if I cant dig up some more info...

Sounds like they have a facebook and instagram called Viscount Airsoft
We do what we want
Rentax

Team: SpecDet1

Postby RMG » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:42 pm

Thank you for your effort. 8)
RMG
Recruit
Recruit

Postby CrossBow » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:14 am

We had 4 of our team members from Bend, OR come over for the Civil War game on 10/24. They regularly played and helped out with the Viscounts Airsoft events.

From what I was told Viscounts is not longer, the main host has moved on and currently there are no organized airsoft events in the area. We are hoping that as we more into 2021 this will change, there is a large player base in the area.

The only remaining field in the area I know of is High Desert Scenario Paintball. Viscounts did host Airsoft Events there and it is still a active paint ball field. https://www.facebook.com/HighDesertScenario

Between the fires and COVID it has been difficult to get anything started in Central Oregon.

We will share any updates ...
Phantom Fury Airsoft
Embrace the Suck
CrossBow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby RMG » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:35 am

Crossbow, thanks much for that information.

I did contact 'High desert' and as you reported, they said there was no airsoft being played at their field but hoped to get something going in 2021.

I'll just keep my ears open for CO news but in the meantime perhaps I'll get my Grandson down to 'The Swamp' so he can get started.
RMG
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:47 pm

Got a heads up on this from Daniel S. of our sponsored team Phantom Fury. I have reached out to Brandon to see how we can help promote! :shoot2: ____________ :beltfed:

Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MaxG- » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:48 pm

Get in contact with either C.O.G.G or HDS both groups are mainly on facebook and run games. HDS has been hosting with C.O.G.G as an assist as the HDS people are more involved in paintball, they do games once a month and are trying to get games going twice a month.
MaxG-
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Community General Discussion