Still a rarity??

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Still a rarity??

Postby DethBuritto » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:53 pm

Found a TM VSR-10 G-spec in my storage unit over the weekend. I remember back in the day everyone had a mad hard on for them but nowadays the clones have taken over. Is this thing still worth anything? I don't really care for sniping so it would be super rad to hear it's worth trading for a GBBR but I somehow doubt that. Thanks bros, see y'all in a few weeks!
DethBuritto
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Still a rarity??

Postby Rentax » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:26 am

They are pretty rare and being the original and not a clone they can still catch a pretty penny if it's in good shape. I don't know how it would stack up in a trade with a GBBR with how expensive GBBR guns and mags are, but it might fetch something good at Summer Slaughter (SHAMELESS PLUG) this weekend.
We do what we want
Rentax

Team: SpecDet1

Re: Still a rarity??

Postby DethBuritto » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:32 pm

Nothing shameless there bro! I'd love to be at summer slaughter but work dictates that the next OR game I'll make it too is Civil War! I was planning on bringing it to see what happens anyways. I rescued it from a pawn shop like 12 years ago and put in a Laylax piston to get it running again. Sadly the first owner painted it but thankfully didn't do a terrible job. At least you can still see the TM markings and serial right!
DethBuritto
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Return to Community General Discussion