Iso hk USP replica worth it's money

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Iso hk USP replica worth it's money

Postby London_Bridge92 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:25 pm

Needing a pistol for close quarter when my rifle is to close for. I'm specifically looking to get some kind of USP either tactical or not. I can be fine if I can't put a suppressor on it. What do people recommend. Not sure if I want green gas or c02 yet just depends what people are recommending. Thanks in advance
If you run you'll only die tired.
London_Bridge92
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Iso hk USP replica worth it's money

Postby Jewish Ninja » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:06 pm

I enjoyed my KWA USPs. I had a match, standard and a KSC USPc. They all worked fine enough but couldn't get into the ergonomics of any model. Ironically, I now love the ergonomics of a USP with a Hogue grip sleeve on it, so I may have to try one again.

My match was by far the most accurate and had a better trigger than the standard. The ambi safety was a nice feature that I enjoyed. Holster was a bit of a problem so I had to get one custom made.
The standard USP was so bland I forgot everything about it, other than I owned it at one time. It worked fine, but it didn't do anything giggle worthy.
Finally the USPc was an upgraded model with an upgraded slide, barrel, bucking, valve hammer, hi flow valves etc, and even with that going for it, I didn't find it that fun to shoot.

In the end, I've landed on an KWA HK45 which I've enjoyed over the last 4 years. The 45 has gotten a few upgrades which helps it along, but they are a great gun stock. They are quite durable as well, I haven't suffered from any breakages.

TLDR, get a KWA green gas USP, it good.

https://www.evike.com/products/30949/
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby London_Bridge92 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:53 pm

Jewish Ninja wrote:I enjoyed my KWA USPs. I had a match, standard and a KSC USPc. They all worked fine enough but couldn't get into the ergonomics of any model. Ironically, I now love the ergonomics of a USP with a Hogue grip sleeve on it, so I may have to try one again.

My match was by far the most accurate and had a better trigger than the standard. The ambi safety was a nice feature that I enjoyed. Holster was a bit of a problem so I had to get one custom made.
The standard USP was so bland I forgot everything about it, other than I owned it at one time. It worked fine, but it didn't do anything giggle worthy.
Finally the USPc was an upgraded model with an upgraded slide, barrel, bucking, valve hammer, hi flow valves etc, and even with that going for it, I didn't find it that fun to shoot.

In the end, I've landed on an KWA HK45 which I've enjoyed over the last 4 years. The 45 has gotten a few upgrades which helps it along, but they are a great gun stock. They are quite durable as well, I haven't suffered from any breakages.

Good to know I own a real USP and really enjoy how it feels in my hand which is why I was wanting that same comfort from my airsoft version. I have heard great things about the kwa hk45 and am most likely gonna be going with that option when I have the funds. I just spend my pistol money on rifle upgrades so hopefully by next time I go play I'll have a pistol for my kit
If you run you'll only die tired.
London_Bridge92
Grunt
Grunt

Postby frootloop » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:26 pm

I had a KWA USP Compact back in the day (2007) that was awesome, but I recently picked up a VFC HK45CT and I gotta say it is the best GBB I've had, short of my Western Arms MEU (also back in the day). VFC makes them but they're rebranded Umarex/EF in the US and UK. The thing just works, looks great, and has all the great H&K ergonomics you'd expect.

Even Negative Airsoft can't fault it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbUCZsnWS6Q&t=921s

Obligatory Evike link: https://www.evike.com/products/69976/
frootloop
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Jewish Ninja » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:19 pm

London_Bridge92 wrote:
Jewish Ninja wrote:I enjoyed my KWA USPs. I had a match, standard and a KSC USPc. They all worked fine enough but couldn't get into the ergonomics of any model. Ironically, I now love the ergonomics of a USP with a Hogue grip sleeve on it, so I may have to try one again.

Good to know I own a real USP and really enjoy how it feels in my hand which is why I was wanting that same comfort from my airsoft version. I have heard great things about the kwa hk45 and am most likely gonna be going with that option when I have the funds. I just spend my pistol money on rifle upgrades so hopefully by next time I go play I'll have a pistol for my kit

So the USP Match and standard are a close clone of the 45 USP, while the compact is based on the 9mm. I love my 9mm USP tactical, but I couldn't get into the brick feeling of the 45 USP, so I sold it. Some prefer the ergos of the USP 45, but I find it too blocky and no where near as comfy as my 9mm.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Return to Community General Discussion