Face book

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Face book

Postby Norseman » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:16 pm

I just read you guys had a FB post pulled…. I did too.

I really feel like you guys are doing us a great service by keeping this forum open! At some point in the future? Gun related posts including Airsoft will no longer be allowed on FB.

Thank you!
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Re: Face book

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:09 am

I’m not sure if it’s good or bad, but our FB page is up and running :lol:

We do our best, there are so many ways for airsofters to communicate today, logging into a forum-based community seems to be too much work anymore. We do get a lot of “Readers” but I wish more people would just post stuff.

We have been toying around with a complete reboot/update of the site, making it more accessible to mobile devices, time and funds will be the final determination on that.

We appreciate the kind words :-D and will continue airsoftpacific.com going as long as possible.
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Postby Norseman » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:41 pm

Dennis - Crossbow wrote:I’m not sure if it’s good or bad, but our FB page is up and running :lol:

We do our best, there are so many ways for airsofters to communicate today, logging into a forum-based community seems to be too much work anymore. We do get a lot of “Readers” but I wish more people would just post stuff.

We have been toying around with a complete reboot/update of the site, making it more accessible to mobile devices, time and funds will be the final determination on that.

We appreciate the kind words :-D and will continue airsoftpacific.com going as long as possible.

I think it would be wise looking into the crystal ball to update a platform that you can control and be firearm/airsoft friendly.

You guys are awesome! Thanks again!
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Postby jvangeld » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:40 pm

I appreciate it to. I'm getting back into airsoft but the forums have always been a great resource.
jvangeld
Recruit
Recruit

Team: VGA

Return to Community General Discussion