Trying to get back to the swing of things! Any help?

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Trying to get back to the swing of things! Any help?

Postby The_Off_Switch » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Ok, so here it is. I used to airsoft allot with my buddies. We had a team going but then I made the decision to join into the US Army and had to quit airsofting because of training. Now I am in Ft. Riley, Kansas(Big Red 1 Hooah!) and wanted to start airsofting again. Summers coming up and I would love to take a break from the 5.56 and start using 6mm if you catch my drift. Before I had to give up airsofting I was a CQC fanatic. I loved close quarter fights. My main job in CQC fights was to deal with hostages, take hostages, and negotiator. I had a M4 S-System with ACOG scope, LED, Laser, etc. the works on it basically with my 1911 holstered on my hip as a back up. Then when we did outdoor field missions I was on the over watch team as the sniper with my MK96 but I had to sell that before shipping out unfortunately. I'm looking to be a sniper but I know that may not be an option so I am open to just about any position. If you know of a team or have a team in the area of Kansas or the surrounding states(I am willing to travel a little ways for training, meetings, matches, etc.) please let me know. Appreciate it and thanks for any help.
The_Off_Switch
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby ogrejager » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:35 pm

...umm...Maybe look for an airsoft forum in Kansas?

3 seconds later on google:
www.kcairsoft.com/

Other than that, sorry can't help you. Most of us are in the Pacific Northwest, after all.

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Team: SpecDet1

Postby The_Off_Switch » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Wow my bad ha I feel dumb now, I'm originally from Washington State so I'm used to getting on here and being close to many teams. Thanks for the help.
"Do not worry about the bullet that has your name on it, worry about the IED that has the, "to who it may concern" on it."
The_Off_Switch
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Darius137 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:53 pm

What's your MOS?
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby The_Off_Switch » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:02 am

91M Bradley mechanic
"Do not worry about the bullet that has your name on it, worry about the IED that has the, "to who it may concern" on it."
The_Off_Switch
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Team Talk