Misfit Task Force 141 open recruitment is closed

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Postby Sodak » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Chachi_RC wrote:Thanks to Sodak for hooking us all up with kick-ass signatures boxes! Good work Sodak, and thanks!

Thanks Chachi
Awkward silence is what I strive for...
Sodak
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Postby Th0r » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:46 pm

To all those who may be interested in joining The 141, We are having a "Team Day" April 17th at Round Table Pizza in Keizer. It will be from 1:30pm till you leave. Its a light hearty event, you can come in your BDUs if you want. We'll be talking about uniforms, gear, games, fields, and answering any questions you may have.

If you are interested in joining and want to go to Team Day, please RSVP here so I know how many are coming. So far Myself, Timmy_o_tool, Sixxgun, Buick, Duster, and Chachi are going. So came and see what we're all about and have some pizza.
Th0r
Ranger
Ranger

Team: MTF 141

Postby Th0r » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:38 pm

The venue has changed to The Bowling Alley off 53rd in Albany. Times is still the same. Wear your BDU's if you like!
Th0r
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Th0r » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:55 pm

I would like to announce that Duster and Chachi_RC have been promoted to active status. These guys have put forth a lot of initiative, great sportsmanship, and many other traits.

I would also like to announce a new recruit to the ranks, Pacman. Ya'll want to watch out for this guy, he'll get ya.

For anyone who is interested in joining, meet us at the Albersons in Springfield of Marcola Rd on the 1st of may at 8ish. We'll be at a skrim down there and you can show us what ya got.
Th0r
Ranger
Ranger

Postby ~Thunder~ » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Th0r wrote:I would also like to announce a new recruit to the ranks, Pacman. Ya'll want to watch out for this guy, he'll get ya.

Yeah, watch out for that Pacman guy alright. He's got no sympathy & no love in his heart...he'll shoot you while your face down in the dirt, totally defenseless...as i unfortunately found out over the weekend, lol...
:lol:
Cap n pickles wrote:....if i do not see my name some where on this list, i will just show up naked, ready to get some.

f**k it, i'll just show up naked.
~Thunder~
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Previous

Return to Team Talk