New Team?

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

New Team?

Postby Moparspanky » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:32 pm

What's the interest in starting a team? I'm open to joining a current team as well. I'm an old fart, as far as this group is concerned. I've got property and could host training events. I've been airsofting for ~6 years now, but only recently have I joined the organized skirmishes you guys host. I'd like to attend larger events but really don't have a team I'm associated with. Usually I play with my 17 year old twins and my brother, we skirm on my property often. I've had formalized weapons training (real steel) but I'm not active or ex military or law inforcement, just an educated redneck. I'm looking to become more active in organized airsoft events.
Moparspanky
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Jester316 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Come over to pscinc.proboards100.com and introduce yourself. We are pretty spread out, with 3 members in Corvallis, 1 in Salem, and a bunch up in the Portland area. We have members at almost all the games, and even host some of our own. If you are coming up to Ash Bash this weekend, I'll be commander of the BZ Corp side. Come introduce yourself to me.

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Th0r » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:01 pm

If you're interested, have a look at http://taskforce-the141.webs.com/ We're based in Albany with 7 members, 2 in Corvallis, 2 in Portland and 1 currently deployed. We attend most major games and have at least 6 members show to a game. We just got a field to practice on in Philomath that's 30+ acres. We will be having a Team Get Together at Round Table Pizza in Keizer on the 17th from 1:30 till you decide to leave. You can come and say hi, have some pizza, bring some friends and introduce yourself. We're always looking for more local members to join.
Th0r
Ranger
Ranger

Team: MTF 141

Postby Gnat » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Come on over to the N5RAC Site and see if you are interested. We try to meet some what regularly for breakfast.

linky: http://www.no5rac.com/Index.htm
Gnat
Grunt
Grunt

Team: RAC 5

Postby Darius137 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:34 am

If you look at PLA, we have members ranging from 11 to 53. You would be "middle aged" with us. :P

Our boards: http://www.vivalapla.com

Come stop by. We're hosting a skirmish on the 17th, and we're doing a two day training event, taught by real soldiers from Privates to Special Forces, the last weekend of April. It's all on our boards.
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Cap n pickles » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:39 am

VIVA
"All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
William Kingdon Clifford
Cap n pickles

Postby Kro » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:39 am

You don't "have to join" a team. I am not technically a member of a team. I just happen to roll with PLA and Fragistans boys most of them time because I get along with that style of play and uniform. But it does help to be affiliated with a group of people so you start to get to know someone.

From what I see, not one group hates another. Everyone gets along even if there is a little cat fight every now and then. So if you hang out with one group, another group isn't going to stop talking to you.
11 Sword Kills at Faction Wars 2
4 Candy Cane Kills at Santa's War IV
Kro
Specops
Specops

Return to Team Talk