Tri-Cities Team

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Tri-Cities Team

Postby Sahronax » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Hey all,
Just wanted to know if there were any teams in the Tri-Cities are of southeastern Washington. If so you should give us a ring, my team and I are always looking for other teams for informal skirmishes in the area.
Please nobody mention Tri-City Jokers, I am aware of them and they are a little too hardcore for our tastes...
Team website below.
Last edited by Sahronax on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sahronax
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby ~HYBRID~ » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:21 pm

I actually am from the Jokers, as far as other teams go check out TC Kings they like to do skirmishes with the Jokers but they might be a a good suggestion. Other than that there really isn't anymore teams in that area.
Don't worry...I can still see you.
~HYBRID~
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Cap n pickles » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Do the tri citie Airsofters come from the paintball scene?
"All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
William Kingdon Clifford
Cap n pickles

Postby ~HYBRID~ » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Jokers? We've been around for about 4-5 years. The team started as airsoft specifically, we go down to portland for a few games every now and then.
~HYBRID~
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Sahronax » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Hardcore isn't necessarily the best term, but it was the first that came to my mind... Basically they (generally) put far more time and money into airsofting than we ever could, which in and of itself is enough to discourage us from playing them (read: scary, expensive guns :shock: ). Also, size and organization is a big factor- we are rather lacking in both...
Sahronax
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Aeacus » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Hell yeah! I take that as a compliment. You really shouldn't be intimidated, they are really nice guys.
Aeacus
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Catch22 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Don't be intimidated by people who train more and have good equipment. I can't speak for TCJ, but I think you'll find. Even the people with expensive gear and guns, like to have fun, and play with new people.
Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Postby ~HYBRID~ » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Aeacus wrote:Hell yeah! I take that as a compliment. You really shouldn't be intimidated, they are really nice guys.

Agreed, haha

And yes regardless of the amount of money and stuff we've invested doesn't mean we wont help you out ;)

just log into our site www.tcjokers.com and start talking we got a lot of experience with about anything your looking for..

Hybrid
~HYBRID~
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Sahronax » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:26 pm

I think what I was getting at was misunderstood and I'm not sure how to straighten it out... But I have played with some of the Jokers before, we have had members attend some of our games, so I am aware that they are nice guys and fair players and all. I guess what I meant was that I would never challenge the Jokers to a team-on-team fight and expect to come out the victor without a numerical advantage or else team-swapping players; we simply do not have enough people or enough 'training' to go up against a more formalized team like that.

~HYBRID~ wrote:just log into our site www.tcjokers.com and start talking we got a lot of experience with about anything your looking for..

Did that, perhaps a week ago :D

Anyways, I believe the original intent of this thread in finding other teams has been satisfied, and frankly I am both disappointed and mildly surprised...
Sahronax
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Catch22 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Like I tell my son. The most important thing in airsoft is calling your hits. Everything else is just gravy
Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Sahronax » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:12 pm

I appear to be a failure at communication today, apologies... I merely meant that I would not commit my team to such a seemingly unfair fight, and who could blame me? We are a just a bunch of teenagers; however, in respect to the learning things and improving, that is an interesting point I had not considered... I am now second-guessing my original judgment on the matter
Sahronax
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DevilPup93 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:27 pm

If you are looking for people to Airsoft with in the Tri-Cities, I usually go out with a group of 10-15 people every weekend to a place we go to in Richland. Over half are High Schoolers but we have "Echo 1 grade" guns and better, we purely do it for the fun. Send me a PM and I will get you my contact information and maybe you could join us.
DevilPup93
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Sahronax » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Sounds good
Sahronax
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Team Talk