New Team in Eugene Area

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Postby Captain Fox » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 pm

I've been trying to decide that fir myself. Berg and I will be with the Medhi, working for Darius. Remember that if you have woodland your on medhi and if your on EDG its ACUs i think. By the way, im considering letting you have multicam or digital woodland instead of classic woodland, because everyone likes having options. What would you like, Malik? Any suggestions? Note that our secondary color will still be OD and that woodland camo is still our primary, I am making it so that you will have options though.
"Pablo" Jungle Express 2011
O.R.B "Fox"
"Shiny, lets be bad guys."
Captain Fox
Soldier
Soldier

Team: O.R.B.

Postby God » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:20 am

Hey, just for that concession I'll put my interest on whichever team you guys are on. I'd need woodland for this particular OP though regardless. Correct? But yeah, if you're serious with the options, then sounds good. I do agree with OD, I've never had an issue with that. And I'll even admit woodland works well in some places. Just, not as a "universal" camo. However, will that rule apply to everyone on the team? I think we should make the rule that camo be... I don't want to use the phrase "woodland style", because MC doesn't fall under that I don't think.. How about...

1. Woodland BDUs
2. MultiCam
3. MARPAT
4. CADPAT(I looked that stuff up, it's REALLY green. It'd be great if we ever had a really green grassy or densely brushy game)

-^Jacket(blouse)/pants/...hat?^

OD whatever else, external things
-vests
-belts
-etc.

Then we would all still look generally the same, but with a little variation. We'd all still be green/brown. I guess I can drop the no boonies thing if you'll fly a few variations of camo. Although I really do think that boonies are the most effective. Being the summers will be very, dare I say it, sunny. That and it's really fun to stick crap in the little bands on the sides and become a fern. =) But that's just me.
God

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Ranger Commie » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Fox said early Boonies are reserved for some special reson. By the way is that going to be a rank thing like captains wear boonies or something.
Two things are infinite, The Universe and Human stupidity, And I'm not sure about the Universe.
-Albert Einstein
Switchback wrote:Don't do shady deals in the classifieds before you have someones hand print on one of your butt cheeks.
Ranger Commie
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby Cap n pickles » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:01 pm

CADPAT is a cool pattern.
"All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
William Kingdon Clifford
Cap n pickles

Postby Captain Fox » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 pm

@Malik: move this discussion to our website, and read the team uniform thread.

@Commie: commanders and captains will have identifying markers. Boonies are reserved for special classes. That will also be in the team uniform thread on our new website.

@Pickles: hell yes it is.
"Pablo" Jungle Express 2011
O.R.B "Fox"
"Shiny, lets be bad guys."
Captain Fox
Soldier
Soldier

Team: O.R.B.

Postby Redmoney » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Good to see more locals interested. Keep an eye on the event forums, I will be planning a few local games for this summer.
I am the tactical vending machine.
FKA: Devil, Cowboy
Redmoney
Specops
Specops

Postby Catch22 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:38 pm

FoxtrotTenLambda wrote:@Malik: move this discussion to our website, and read the team uniform thread.

Thank gawd.

May I suggest you start another thread. Give your team name and website. This way people can check your team out and not have to dig through 12 pages of crap, to find anything useful.
Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Previous

Return to Team Talk