PLA Now Recruiting!

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

PLA Now Recruiting!

Postby Darius137 » Tue May 03, 2011 10:21 pm

PLA is now recruiting!
“I’m gathering a team” – Hannibal from A-Team

Mission of PLA: To create a squad with 75% (or more) military veterans in good physical shape who have enough disposable income to show up to events in the proper gear, for the purpose of exploring military skills (LANDNAV, Pathfinder OPs, Battle Drills, real steel shooting, sniper fieldcraft, physical fitness, etc) as well as other hobbies such as mountaineering, skydiving and survival training.

A/1/2 (Alpha Company, 1st Platoon, 2nd Squad) of CAG AKA "PLA" is now recruiting!

CAG: The Cascadian Airsoft Group is a collection of individual squads/teams, with the purpose of unifying squads under a single doctrine and schedule of training/playing together once per month. If you have a squad and would like to join as an entire squad, or are an individual looking for a team (there are open slots in many squads within CAG) from Eugene to Vancouver, check them out here: http://www.vivalapla.com

PLA: PLA is the 2nd squad within CAG and is now being formed. As a part of CAG we will follow similar doctrine and show up to the monthly events as a squad to face against the Goon Squad (Android), the Lucky 13th (Phoenix) and Southern Comfort (DJ). I will be the acting squad leader until we find someone better or I retire.

Requirements:
    Uniforms: Our primary uniform will be RAID modified (woodland) BDU’s. Our secondary will be Multicam and we will also have the CAGSOP(Full OD + Navy Blue top) and CAGOD (solid OD) uniforms. We will wear the Cascadian Flag (subdued) and the CAG unit patch, along with a PLA tab over the unit patch.
    Radio: Every member will become a HAM operator (licensed) and use a HAM radio with PTT for the intra-squad net. Dual Band radio highly encouraged for adaptability.
    PT: Every member will be in physical shape enough to roughly pass an Army APFT at 80% within the 17-21 age group, or strive to be able to. No hard requirement (we aren’t going to be performing actual APFTs), but a general idea of how quickly we will expect everyone within the squad to move.
    Weapon System: Side-arm with 5 total magazines. NATO main weapon (and within SOCOM ; Armalites, M14 variants, Remington700s, etc.) with 8-16 midcaps. Alternate set of realcaps highly suggested.
    Gear: Plate Carrier with pouches (OD, RG or CB), ACH or other helmet, Woodland patrol cap + face paint, baseball cap of your choice, Black or Tan boots, Compass.

The requirements do not disallow non-vets from joining, as long as they can afford to get all of the required uniforms, gear, weaponry and are in good shape. I am also looking for chill people and not trying to make a group of all veterans that act like dicks to other airsofters.
Last edited by Darius137 on Tue May 03, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Darius137 » Tue May 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Our main goal with this squad is to train with other squads in a more organized fashion (monthly CAG trainings) and to do non-airsoft activities with like minded people.

Dual membership is allowed as long as you can make the CAG trainings and want to do the other things.

We will attend AP games occasionally, but at that point you can roll with us or your airsoft team that doesn't happen to be us.
Darius137

Postby john boy » Tue May 03, 2011 10:36 pm

What happened to CAG?
john boy
Specops
Specops

Team: RAC 5

Postby Cap n pickles » Tue May 03, 2011 10:57 pm

john boy wrote:What happened to CAG?

its in the details man.

this sounds cool!
"All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
William Kingdon Clifford
Cap n pickles

Team: N/A

Postby Darius137 » Tue May 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Yeah, I'm tired of sitting in HQ. Time for another squad to join the federation! I need trigger time. Also we'll be inviting you out to the real steel shoots since I have a friend in Hermiston with multiple fully automatic weapons, suppressors and a PKM.

Darius137

Return to Team Talk