SRU is Recruiting in Southern Oregon

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

SRU is Recruiting in Southern Oregon

Postby L.T Norush » Wed May 18, 2011 5:41 pm

I am looking for people for my team in Medford,Oregon the team is called SRU which mean Strategic Response Unit i will be holding a training once i have enough. If you would like to join please send me a pm
L.T Norush
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Blender » Wed May 18, 2011 5:53 pm

It would help if you filled out your profile info.
Next time make a intro post first.
What do you fight for?
I don't hate Mossy, I just hate the fact he has more gear than me.
Blender
Soldier
Soldier

Team: C.A.T

Postby L.T Norush » Wed May 18, 2011 6:12 pm

thank you i just did that
L.T Norush
Grunt
Grunt

Postby shakespeare » Wed May 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Do you ever come play with other teams in this area? Give us all some details.
shakespeare
Specops
Specops

Postby L.T Norush » Wed May 18, 2011 6:23 pm

I have not played over here yet i just moved over here from klamath falls and i was on a team over there but i am looking for teams to play with and i am wanting to start a team up over here. I dont know anyone down here so i would like to train with people and all i have is a co2 gun my other one got stolen.
L.T Norush
Grunt
Grunt

Postby shakespeare » Wed May 18, 2011 6:40 pm

PM sent.
shakespeare
Specops
Specops

Re: SRU is Recruiting in Southern Oregon

Postby Osprey » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:13 pm

QuadeNorush wrote:I am looking for people for my team in Medford,Oregon the team is called SRU which mean Strategic Response Unit i will be holding a training once i have enough. If you would like to join please contact me on my cell which is 541-613-6841 and ask for Quade thank you
Is SRU The name of the team from the show Flashpoint?
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
- Ernest Hemingway
Osprey
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Helo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Yep. Also, there are several teams in the Medford area. You should get to know some of them before you jump right into creating another one.
Who knows, maybe you find one you like, save you the hassle.
That Australian Guy
Helo
Ranger
Ranger

Re: SRU is Recruiting in Southern Oregon

Postby Seahawk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Reaper XIV wrote:
QuadeNorush wrote:I am looking for people for my team in Medford,Oregon the team is called SRU which mean Strategic Response Unit i will be holding a training once i have enough. If you would like to join please contact me on my cell which is 541-613-6841 and ask for Quade thank you
Is SRU The name of the team from the show Flashpoint?

yep.......... this looks promising.........
Dropping Feet First into AP Hell Since 2007.
Seahawk
Soldier
Soldier

Postby L.T Norush » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Okay people i have not fell off the face of the earth i am still looking for people to join my group or team what ever you might want to call it. This team is a Law Enforcement based group because i will be doing trainings and games and the trainings are going to be Law Enforcement style. Because as of right now i am a Federal Law Enforcement Intern and i have access to training stuff and scenarios. So please people don't give up on me right now. If you would like anymore info on what is going on and info on the next upcoming training please PM me or contact me via email. P.S. I might be able to get some Agents to come out and help do the trainings.

Sincerely,
Quade
L.T Norush
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Helo » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Quade,

I know several people who would love to do LE stuff with airsoft, myself included. And being able to run federal training scenarios would be awesome. Catch is most of the people who play in the Medford, Ashland, Grants Pass, and Rogue River areas are already on teams.

Come introduce yourself here for now: http://www.stdragoons.proboards.com. Currently that's the forum that most of the people in SO use to communicate. We have a meeting with all the team leaders coming up that you should come to. You may find some people are ready for a change.

My best advice as one of the team leaders around here is this- don't wait for people to come to you, doesn't work. You need to go the them and pitch it, which means you gotta get good at figuring out who's interested and how to sell your team without stepping on another teams toes. There's more interest around Medford and Grants Pass than there is in K Falls (Sorry Phoenix Co), but it's still pretty limited. Be careful that you don't piss off the community by going after their players. As long as you're polite about it you should be fine.

But here's my three questions for you. I don't mean to be an asshole but it's gonna sound like it.

1) You're a 16 year old with a Federal internship. Good for you. Why should we follow you?
2)Why LE? Or, what do you mean by 'Law Enforcement based' and how is that different from the milsim games we already play?
3) Say I join. What now? Do I have to scrap all my weapons and equipment? And what's the team structure look like? I'm not going to go where I'm not appreciated.

Now here's the fun part. If you are able to answer these questions well more people may contact you. If it sounds like another 16 year old that thinks it'd be cool to run a team, nobody will.
Give me compelling answers and I'll give you 8-10 interested names and join tomorrow.
That Australian Guy
Helo
Ranger
Ranger

Postby L.T Norush » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:38 pm

1. Why should we follow you. For one i may be 16 but i have already graduated High School with one a 4.0 GPA and two i had perfect attendance all the way from k-12.

2. Why LE? Or What do you mean by Law Enforcement Based. And what is different about LE and milsim. You know LE and milsim are kinda the same thing but with LE with aren't out in the war we are at our HQ trying to stop tersest and all those gang bangers or want to be gang bangers killing people who should not be killed and yes the military do help like taking out osama bin laden and also helping with hurricanes and stuff like that but what i am going to be teaching is how to do proper arrests and proper search and sizer and maybe i will do a little thing on investigating.

And 3. No you are not going to have to scrap all your weapon's and stuff i really don't care what you wear to the trainings and stuff as long as you have a gun and safety glass with do. Optional is a radio so you can communicated with home base and stuff. And team structure is there is a Team leader an captain and there is the Commanding Chief of the Hole Group which gives order to the team leader or who ever is the second in command. And this group is for people who will call there hit when they are hit and not talk to people who are still playing if they are dead.
L.T Norush
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Falcon7 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm interested in finding out what highschool you could've possibly graduated from with grammar and spelling like that. Honestly, throw in a period every once and a while. More people will read your stuff. Just tryin to help :learn:
Interested in joining Bop? Want to get rid of a broken gun? PM me.
Falcon7
Soldier
Soldier

Team: BoP

Re: Falcon, Throw in a period every once in awhile

Postby L.T Norush » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Hey thanks falcon for the advice ya i know i should throw in a period every once in the while but right now i don't think i am getting grades for my punctuation. But thanks for the advice anyway.
L.T Norush
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Ivan Daylovich™ » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:16 pm

That'a common misconception. You are being graded on spelling and grammar here on AP.
Ivan Daylovich™

Team: {FAG}

Next

Return to Team Talk