Looking for a friendly team in Eugene area.

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Looking for a friendly team in Eugene area.

Postby Ranger Commie » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:36 am

Ironic post right?
Not going to lie here, we're made up of teenagers.
That being said, we're looking for any teams on the outskirts of Eugene (namely around Elmira) to play with. Just friendly games, as of now, we are only recruiting out of our local town. However, this may change if we feel we will have enough success as a team.
Last edited by Ranger Commie on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Two things are infinite, The Universe and Human stupidity, And I'm not sure about the Universe.
-Albert Einstein
Switchback wrote:Don't do shady deals in the classifieds before you have someones hand print on one of your butt cheeks.
Ranger Commie
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby vatican.ninja » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:51 pm

I'm not sure what's happened to some of us as quite a few seem to have dropped off the map, but we used to have almost regular games in the Coburg Hills up past Emerald Empire Gun Club. If you post a skirm we might be able to show up once we are in the area for Christmas Break...
vatican.ninja
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Ranger Commie » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Okay then sorry for a long reply.
Wolverines usually play on private properties so we can not give locations out just like that people who are interested check out
http://www.facebook.com/groups/WolverineAirsoft/
We dont necessarily recruit people if your fun to play with and a good sport we'll let you hang out. If your an a$$ who does nothing but make fun of people then go home.

*EDIT* The website is not public. Just message me here if your interested and I'll send heads up letters to anyone interested.
Two things are infinite, The Universe and Human stupidity, And I'm not sure about the Universe.
-Albert Einstein
Switchback wrote:Don't do shady deals in the classifieds before you have someones hand print on one of your butt cheeks.
Ranger Commie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby God » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Wolverines will be attempting to attend the next game that Chuck(Scrumpv) hosts. If anyone would like to meet us, then would be the time.
God

Team: RR KBAB

Return to Team Talk