Spetsnaaz

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Spetsnaaz

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:03 pm

I want to create a Russian Spetsnaz team. Has that been done yet?
hushpuppy
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Switchback » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Probably...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Spetsnaaz+Airsoft

Go from there.
"I have the cutest dog."
Switchback

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:13 pm

No teams in the northwest...
Unless someone informs me otherwise.
hushpuppy
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Skunk Ape » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Why dont you just find a team you like to run with and organize a spetsnaz team inside of it?
Skunk Ape
Soldier
Soldier

Team: [FS]

Postby MJKramer » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Well, before you can do that first learn how to spell it.
Spetsnaz.
Then learn how it is spelled in Cryllic (russian letters).
спецназ.
Now, if you mean "I would like to be part of a Spetsnaz themed fireteam" I'm sure depending on where you are located that can happen. I happen to be a fan of that style myself. Talking the people in my team who are actually in charge to make a special section for it... not so sure.

do you have the gear for it? and if all you have is "a ay kay fortey sevun yo" then you are clearly not ready for such a responsibility.
Remember, diversity makes America wonderful, so our opinions don't have to match!
MJKramer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shadowsta13 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Skunk Ape wrote:Why dont you just find a team you like to run with and organize a spetsnaz team inside of it?

That's always the best choice, just try to avoid the "We're communists in real life" people. Everyone that I know that's like that doesn't want to spend money for some reason and or their kits are totally wrong.
Top mattress, Left cargo pocket. Ready... Move!
Shadowsta13
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SCST

Postby Catch22 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:50 pm

It's been done. The soviets sucks and their airsoft teams fail... Right Niall?
Last edited by Catch22 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Postby MJKramer » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Nasty wrote:
MJKramer wrote:something

Christ...
don't worry, you don't see me wearing Spetsnaz patches and flora do you? I just happen to like what I've read. When I had too much spare time, I read up on stuff... fun stuff.

as for people who are real communists who wanna play a commie role who get the wrong stuff... they're morons. thats why they got the wrong shit.

Are you thinking of 1980's spetsnaz or present day spetsnaaz?
Remember, diversity makes America wonderful, so our opinions don't have to match!
MJKramer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:59 pm

I've collected the patches and the beret and I have and aksu, I don't have the floral bdus seeing how its expensive to import and I'm running on a high school budget. I saw that a guy had some for sale on this site, I was hoping that maybe he'd be willing to trade or something. I'd like to model this team after the modern spetsnaz. And by the way i don't have the russian letters on my key board, I feel a little embarrassed.
As for communism, I don't believe in it, I just have a huge amount of respect for the Russians and their seeming invincibility.
hushpuppy
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Russkie » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Cap N Pickles (before he sorta left) and I have been slowly working on Soviet/Russian based team within CAG. http://www.cascadianairsoft.com/viewforum.php?f=52

It's currently on hold until the CLI is back up to platoon strength and there is a replacement for my FTL position as well as when there is more interest in a Russian team and when I have more time for airsoft on my hands.
Russkie
Ranger
Ranger

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Russkie wrote:Cap N Pickles (before he sorta left) and I have been slowly working on Soviet/Russian based team within CAG. http://www.cascadianairsoft.com/viewforum.php?f=52

It's currently on hold until the CLI is back up to platoon strength and there is a replacement for my FTL position as well as when there is more interest in a Russian team and when I have more time for airsoft on my hands.

I don't think I'm actually any part Russian, but I would like to join up with you guys if you wouldn't mind. I know I don't have the skills or patience to run my own team.
hushpuppy
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Darius137 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Russkie wrote:Cap N Pickles (before he sorta left) and I have been slowly working on Soviet/Russian based team within CAG. http://www.cascadianairsoft.com/viewforum.php?f=52

This is probably your best bet.

They've got probably 5 guys working on total Russian loadouts, and another 5 guys that have some Russian items.
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Russkie » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:12 pm

In all honesty, Spetsnaz doesn't really wear standard Flora BDUs. Flora and Sifra (DigiFlora) M88 and M97 (IIRC) pattern BDUs are standard Russian issue. Spetsnaz usually goes out and purchases other uniforms though. SPOSN Gorkas are very popular with them. Flora and Sifra are more of a VDV, Navel infantry, and standard infantry thing. I can go on and on about this.

Also, "Modern Spetsnaz" is a very broad term. They gear they have been using over the past five-ten years has been quickly and constantly changing. Plus, it depends on what Spetsnaz detachment you want to do. FSB? MVD? GRU?

The forum Nasty speaks of is http://www.red-alliance.net/forum/index.php Very good forum and very informative.
Russkie
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Russkie » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:15 pm

hushpuppy wrote:I don't think I'm actually any part Russian, but I would like to join up with you guys if you wouldn't mind. I know I don't have the skills or patience to run my own team.

Sure thing. Come on out to a CAG training and see if you are the right fit for us and we are the right fit for you.

Sorry for the double post.
Russkie
Ranger
Ranger

Postby MJKramer » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Snowman, I'm not sure what "it" is that you're asking about. you'll have to be more exact with your question and preferably in english since I'm not trying to make it sound like I speak russian (other than a couple greetings).

Puppy, anyone can fake invincibility. That is what russia and china was good at.
do you mean AKS-74U? I have that as well. its a super awesome weapon, even after letting idiots beat the shit out of my front sight post or having someone put a CQB spring in it I can still hit outdoor range targets.
get a simple chest rig for it, get an AKM or an AKS-74 or even an AK-74M if you're doing modern day stuff. Don't worry about a pistol since you aren't going to find the PMM, TT33 or any of those very easily.
I have a flecktarn uniform that is too small on me. Russians have a camo that is super similar. Dont try wearing a beret in the field, unless you absolutely must do it.
MJKramer
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Team Talk