5th Regiment

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

5th Regiment

Postby Gator » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Howdy AP, Here is my new team, 5th Regiment.

Here is our Website(Completely designed by Cpt. Spanky)

http://fifthregiment.webs.com/

The creation of our team was sorta spontanious. So nothing is super fancy about us, Just a regular team you could say.
Our members include:
Hochi
Cpt. Spanky
Golf wang
And i, Gator.

If you would like to join please shoot me a PM since i am team leader. Also if you guys can give us some pointers and tips for the site thatd be awesome!
And if anyone could possibly do signatures for us, And is good with computer work thatd be great as well.
Gator
Soldier
Soldier

Team: 5 Reg.

Re: 5th Regiment

Postby Osprey » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Talk to Nark he could do the sig bars for you. He did mine I'm happy with it :D

Make a "Join Us" page with requirements, and a contact form. I personally like a forum page, its an easy way you can contact you teammates. Other then that look at other teams websites for inspiration.

I also notice you guys are located in Oregon city , Hit me up sometime I can see if I can get my team to come up there, and play with you guys.
Last edited by Osprey on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
- Ernest Hemingway
Osprey
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Cloudyrains » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Good luck with your team Craig! Teach some noobs how to be badasses :badgrin:
Cloudyrains
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby Gator » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Stark, There is techincally no place to play in OC unless we decide to be rebels in play in a forest in a neighborhood across town. Lol. We'd love to get together with some other teams and mess around and practice together. PM me sometime. We all live with in a mile from eachother so contacting eachother is easy. As soon as people join the site i will continue to update the blog and keep everyone in touch. Hell, If your not on the team you can still be a member of the site and check us out and see what were up to and what games we will be at.
And Cloudy, Thank you so much! We either would have joined a team or made our own. So we just decided to make our own.
And as for the website, Cpt. Spanky is the "webmaster", I suck at that type of stuff so ill let him know.
Right now we are writing the charter, The site has a Calender, A blog, And some other tools and junk that are updated on a almost daily basis. Come check us out!
Gator
Soldier
Soldier

Team: 5 Reg.

Return to Team Talk