Warlords of the Pacific; finally up and running.

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Warlords of the Pacific; finally up and running.

Postby Ramer » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:17 pm

http://warlordsofthepacific.com

We finally got it together. I scrapped the old website and changed our horrible team name, because it just wasn't cutting it. Our name actually has a bit of background, so if you're curious, check out the site.

We are a milsim team that enjoys playing both in the woods and outdoors. We use hand signals to communicate silently when needed, and always move as a team. We use real formations and strategies to conquer to objectives together. Nobody is an individual with us; we are one unit. Our creed is S.I.F.T. It stands for Safety, Integrity, Fun and Teamwork.

We primarily wear woodland MARPAT MCCUUs, but may occasionally wear alternate uniforms. All members are required to have woodland MARPAT. We strongly recommend tan rough out boots and NATO weapons. We do not use high-cap magazines.

We are still doing some training to get our leadership in sync, but we are now accepting applications. You can find them in the Recruiting Center on our site. We should be recruiting very soon, so if you submit an app, we will keep it on file and contact you as soon as we can. After that, we'll do some training and go to some games.

If you'd like more information, please feel free to browse the site or contact me. If you are in the Douglas County area, I'd love to meet up with you, whether you would like to learn more about joining us or just have a skirmish or two. There isn't a lot of places to have a good battle in Roseburg, so we'll be doing a bit of traveling.

If you'd like to stay in touch with us, register on our forum. We will be posting all of our training and events as soon as we begin.

Thanks ahead of time for taking a look. We're looking forward to meeting you all on the field.

Cru
Last edited by Ramer on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No, sir, you don't understand; the correct answer is always Batman.
Ramer
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Re: Warlords of the Pacific; finally up and running.

Postby Ramer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Nevermind. Deleted this post because the subject became irrelevant immediately after I posted it.
No, sir, you don't understand; the correct answer is always Batman.
Ramer
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Return to Team Talk