Oregon cascade spec ops

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Oregon cascade spec ops

Postby Mr. Killing Spree » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Hey guys I have started a new airsoft team and I am looking for players the team name is Oregon cascade spec ops right now we are in the beginning stages of a new team looking for players and getting everything organized if you u are intersted in joining a team please visit my website like I said we really need players anyone even skeptical of joining a team please look at the website and think about it. We have many contacts so don't think this is going to be another failure team. Please take a look
Thank you for your time
Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward!
Thomas A. Edison
Mr. Killing Spree
Grunt
Grunt

Team: OCSO

Re: Oregon cascade spec ops

Postby dos_Santos » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:16 am

I wanted to join, then I couldn't understand the grammer...
I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
dos_Santos
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Nark » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 am

Mr. Killing Spree wrote:Hey guys I have started a new airsoft team and I am looking for players the team name is Oregon cascade spec ops right now we are in the beginning stages of a new team looking for players and getting everything organized if you u are intersted in joining a team please visit my website like I said we really need players anyone even skeptical of joining a team please look at the website and think about it. We have many contacts so don't think this is going to be another failure team. Please take a look
Thank you for your time

This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
While portraying ourselves as honorable we would also like to come off as intelligent. Learn how to spell and use correct spelling and grammar. Leaving a single spelling mistake just makes you look lazy. u=/=you. Secondly you really shouldn't call yourself Spec Ops. I sure haven't heard of any of you. Once you establish yourself as a competent team in the area and on AP then you can consider calling yourselves "Spec Ops". I would change your website to show pictures of yourselves instead of real military. Show up at skirms and events and you'll find your way into photos.

Best of luck.
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Lukens » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:00 am

Thanks for being "that guy" Nark. Now I dont have to do it.
Remember folks, It's all Bullshit.
Lukens
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Variable » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:17 am

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34032
Take a moment to read that.

Good luck with your team.
Variable

Team: APST

Postby Mr. Killing Spree » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:34 am

Sorry for my use of improper grammar, I typed that thread on my IPod, which, if anyone has done that they know that it is very difficult to use proper grammar and punctuation while typing on an IPod. I have been at private school all my life where their main focus was grammar, so I think I know a little about proper grammar and punctuation.
Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward!
Thomas A. Edison
Mr. Killing Spree
Grunt
Grunt

Team: OCSO

Postby Jester316 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 am

I'm typing this on my iPhone. Don't use technology as an excuse to be lazy. It makes you look even more retarded.

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby VogonFord » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:27 am

Being a jackass aside, seriously, don't take your team too seriously. You have tornado grenades, claymores, and smoke grenades on your required list. I don't think it's legal for you to buy smoke grenades in the first place, let alone the fact that few fields let you use pyro. I'm not saying you can't have a team with your friends, but you're not some 1337 badass who's going to impress us all. Just have your group be a group of friends rather than a team.
VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Team: {FAG}

Return to Team Talk