Looking for team in eugene oregon

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Looking for team in eugene oregon

Postby HMFIC » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Me and a few other friends are looking to join a team in eugene area. Want to be on a well organized team with quite a bit of people. Honestly I would consider myself a good player.. I am set to play I have a bunch of gear and good guns. Soon after my birthday and for Christmas I will be getting plenty of more great stuff. Looking at getting a g&p magpul moe later.
HMFIC
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Looking for team in eugene oregon

Postby Lukens » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Please...Read the stickies. Besides that, just make your own team, play with your friends, have fun. You generally just cant JOIN a team. You just end up playing with people, and when you like them, you play with them some more, and end up being a team.
Remember folks, It's all Bullshit.
Lukens
Soldier
Soldier

Postby bye » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:15 pm

TAAT, active nearly every weekend. I can't give a roster count at the moment since the team is undergoing a revamp internally and externally.
Bye.
bye
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hamster » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:42 pm

HMFIC wrote:Me and a few other friends are looking to join a team in eugene area. Want to be on a well organized team with quite a bit of people. Honestly I would consider myself a good player.. I am set to play I have a bunch of gear and good guns. Soon after my birthday and for Christmas I will be getting plenty of more great stuff. Looking at getting a g&p magpul moe later.

lol.

all of meh lols.

Just sit around and talk to people, and go to a game or two and find a group of sweaty dudes to run with. Then, when people begin to recognize you for your actions, they'll want your butt cheeks or something.

iguanas/giraffes
Hamster
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Lukens » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Just sit around and talk to people, and go to a game or two and find a group of sweaty dudes to run with. Then, when people begin to recognize you for your actions, they'll want your butt cheeks or something.

Yup....That about sums airsoft up.
Remember folks, It's all Bullshit.
Lukens
Soldier
Soldier

Postby killit69 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:17 pm

how about in roseburg we have a team set we need more players or hit me up maybe we could join u up there.
facebook page roseburg airsoft or roseburgairsoft@hotmail.com
local HQ roseburg oregon setting up a team with a few friends looking to have some fun and play airsoft
killit69
Recruit
Recruit

Team: RT

Postby bye » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:25 am

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AirsoftGaming/

Airsoft games working on every weekend including the upcoming weekend.
Bye.
bye
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Team Talk