Looking For Team

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Looking For Team

Postby L.T Norush » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Hey guys I'm looking for a team to join in the Southern Oregon area. The team can be in Ashland, Medford, or Grants Pass. I am trying to look for a team that is more Law Enforcement/Military bound then terrorist :D I have been out of the game for a little bit but am getting my game back as well as a couple new guns to start using. Hope to here from you guys :)
L.T Norush
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Looking For Team

Postby Nark » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Go to local area games. Not many teams in this area go for the "terrorist" mostly because we all want to be uber-tacticool SF (myself included haha) ;)
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby L.T Norush » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:04 pm

Nark wrote:Go to local area games. Not many teams in this area go for the "terrorist" mostly because we all want to be uber-tacticool SF (myself included haha) ;)
Haha lol :lol: Do you know when and at what times they play in this area?? I know there are games in Gold Hill and GP both I don't know what time they start and if they cost anything to play though?
Welshy McSheeplove wrote:I do both. Being OPFOR is super fun.
Haha well then I see you like to be a double agent then :lol: 8)
L.T Norush
Grunt
Grunt

Postby L.T Norush » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Welshy McSheeplove wrote:I run my US impression when I want to be super serious and use tactics and stuff like that. I use my OPFOR kit when I just want to run around and hip fire a lot.
That's not a bad idea :badgrin:
L.T Norush
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Variable » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 am

Plenty of guys have kits so they can run either BlueFor or OpFor roles. Alot of us are kinda Bi like that these days.

Since you already know about GP and Gold Hill then there's not much else I can tell you about. Been out of the S.OR scene for a few years now.
Variable

Team: APST

Postby L.T Norush » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:25 am

Variable wrote:Plenty of guys have kits so they can run either BlueFor or OpFor roles. Alot of us are kinda Bi like that these days.

Since you already know about GP and Gold Hill then there's not much else I can tell you about. Been out of the S.OR scene for a few years now.
Lol on the BI part there. A buddy of mine runs that and I give him crap for it :lol: Ya now I just got to kick my brain back into gear and remember the times and stuff for both of them ;)
L.T Norush
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Team Talk