Looking to start a team in MEDFORD area!

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Looking to start a team in MEDFORD area!

Postby xXxPooRLoCKerBoYxXx » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:32 am

I am looking to start a team of at least 8 people, 2 squads. There will be alot of practices and I will need you to come out to most of them(unless you have work, family reasons, ect) so we can all get to know each other and learn how to comunicate on an off the field, learn tactics, and have fun! there will be srimish practices at a amabndon house from time to time. Please email me if you would like to join and live in the Medford area(gold hill, Sams Valley, buttefalls, Medford, central point, eagle point, ect) If I get the team up and goin I'm goin to chec into getting sponsors, I'm hoping to make this a legit team with hard workin players!

Please email me if your interested or EVEN if you just have questions. (imarastacoloredzebra@aol.com$
xXxPooRLoCKerBoYxXx
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Looking to start a team in MEDFORD area!

Postby Jewish Ninja » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:00 am

I was going to mock you for having an AIM screen name, then I saw you have an AOL email, so it all makes sense.

[Standard reply to anyone trying to start a team]

Come out to games and meet people. No one wants to join a team that at the very least doesn't even have a name, or is run by someone that can't master the spell check feature that 90% of browsers have.

After you've come out to games, and seen who'd you like to have on your team, then start recruiting. No one is interested in joining a team that's zerg recruited.

[/Standard reply to anyone trying to start a team]
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Catch22 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:46 am

I would also refrain from "skirmish practices at an abandoned house." It's a good way to get the police called on you.
Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Postby dos_Santos » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Let me know what sponsors you get.
I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
dos_Santos
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Return to Team Talk