men wanted

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Re: men wanted

Postby Jewish Ninja » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 am

Irish32 wrote:sorry for all of team wanted stuff this is is going to be the last wanted team thing the last thing i want is to the common fool on here and i am sorry about what masterchief john-117 said he doesnt think before he types i hope that we see each other on the field thanks for reading this and again sorry :(

I tried reading that without pausing or taking a breath and it was hard!
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Aforbit » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Irish32 wrote:sorry for all of team wanted stuff this is is going to be the last wanted team thing the last thing i want is to the common fool on here and i am sorry about what masterchief john-117 said he doesnt think before he types i hope that we see each other on the field thanks for reading this and again sorry :(

Irish I think that you trying to find a team is noble of you. Don't be sorry for asking your hart is in the right place...it's just that your spell checker is not. Most guys here want to help you, but when you don't use spell checker or anything you get what we have here. I am to blame as well I am sure that you have read the "It's Raining Men post" I put up earlier.

I wish you the best of luck finding a team buddy :)
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.
Aforbit
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Matt » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Well, at least they can take a joke.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Soldier G65434-2 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Jewish Ninja wrote:

I think somewhere, an English teacher just cried. And at least you could read it, I couldn't. Let's try this:

Irish32 wrote:I'm sorry for all of "team wanted" stuff, this is is going to be the last "wanted team" thing. The last thing I want is to be the common fool on here and I am sorry about what masterchief john-117 said. He doesn't think before he types I hope that we see each other on the field. Thanks for reading this and again sorry :(

See what just a little spell checking does?

But no, really, if you want more people in a team, play at events and get to know some people, don't constantly post threads. All it does is make people think you're using this as a Craigslist alternative. So, lesson learned?
Last edited by Soldier G65434-2 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier G65434-2
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Jmonday » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Jewish Ninja wrote:

You could read that? I had to take pauses because it didn't make any sense. But you sir, deserve props for reading the whole thing.
Jmonday
Grunt
Grunt

Postby PanzerFaust » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:15 pm

This is bleeding ridiculous. Locked.
PanzerFaust

Previous

Return to Team Talk