Evergreen Militia

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Evergreen Militia

Postby AtlasEvergreen » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 pm

We've been around for years, but I figured it was time to start putting ourselves out there online. Currently we've got five on the roster, so we can usually field a squad of four. We would like to recruit a few more riflemen, but we're in no hurry.

We are pragmatic, and not into impressions at all. We choose uniforms and gear based on what work in our context, not based on what any real military unit uses. We use chest rigs instead of plate carriers, and hats instead of helmets. We keep things lightweight and inexpensive. And while our kit is accessible and relatively inexpensive, it's enforced strictly. Uniforms are to create cohesion, not express individuality.

I guess I'm trying to get across is the team's "ideology", for lack of a better term. The one thing every member has really taken to heart is that nobody thinks he's special. There's no role, no more powerful weapon that somehow makes any of us more formidable than average. We all know none of us can accomplish anything without working as a team. If any of you feel the same way, hit me up, and we'll see if we can work together.

I'm active here and on AirsoftC3, so anything we're doing, I'll let people know on both places. The Evergreen Militia is not, and will never be on Facebook, primarily since I'm permabanned there. But that's a rant for another day. If you know how to use the internet outside of Facebook, you can find us.
AtlasEvergreen
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Evergreen Militia

Postby CrossBow » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:47 am

100% agree with you on team "ideology"

Finding the right folks that mesh together can be a challenge but so worth it. I wish you the best of luck on your recruiting. Having a team running well together at an event can accomplish amazing things.
Phantom Fury Airsoft
Embrace the Suck
CrossBow
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Return to Team Talk