Metal / Wood KA M79

Discuss airsoft shotguns, launchers, and other related equipment.

Metal / Wood KA M79

Postby John_234 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Skimmed through this section and general discussion, then searched "King Arms M79" to make sure I wasn't duplicating a post.

I think more than a few of us have been waiting for this. Redwolf has it in, and Airsoft News EU posted a review. A metal/wood thumper? I think I just heard CAW and Echo 1 s**t themselves (Not quite as hard as the release of the revolver launcher clone, but...). Feedback seems to be universally positive, and the price is pretty damned good considering the reported build quality.

Personally planning on picking on up with a 40mm bandoleer and a dozen POM shells. Any of you guys going to pick one up?
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”- Albert Einstein
John_234
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Beran » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:45 pm

maybe, although the price is still kind of high for my liking. decent enough for metal/wood though. for the amount of use i would get out of it, i would prefer one of the more plasticy ones for a lower price like the E1. (i think i remember echo1 having one).
Let your plans be as dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Beran

Team: APST

Postby John_234 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:53 pm

I suppose, but the Echo launcher really felt POS in my hands for the 180. Sixty bucks cheaper and an extra grenade I wouldn't use didn't seem entirely worth it to me.
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”- Albert Einstein
John_234
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Return to Shotguns & Launchers