M203 Quality

Discuss airsoft shotguns, launchers, and other related equipment.

Postby Raven-182 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:57 am

Okay, at this point at this point in time, using green gas would be alot simpler.
Raven-182
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby THUNDER73 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:28 am

the 203 launcher that look like the real thing weighs alot I sold mine and bought a madbull 203 launcher weight is about half as much. The big thing to know is how often in a game are you going to use it. At a 4 hour game I use mine 2 to 3 times alot of extra weight for little use but it is awesome when I use it.
THUNDER73
Grunt
Grunt

Postby DJ » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:14 am

Raven-182 wrote:Okay, at this point at this point in time, using green gas would be alot simpler.

I understand your point. The co2 grenades will use green gas in addition to co2. This will give you added flexibility in the future. In other words get the co2 grenades,use your green gas for now. When you can afford to upgrade to co2, you will have the ability to do so without buying new grenades. CO2 = increased performance. Multi payload grenades ( bbs, paintballs, powder, nerf projectiles)= more versatility than just bb shower grenades. do not limit your self to just one thing as your mission requirements change. BBs for squads, nerfs for vehicles. :D

I have used green gas ( propane) in my PB4s. I must say that after using CO2 @ 500psi, I was disappointed in the performance of the green gas in the grenades.
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent,
and discerning if he holds his tongue.
DJ
Specops
Specops

Previous

Return to Shotguns & Launchers